Sasho Donchev Reelected Chair of Bulgarian Industrial Association
The Bulgarian Industrial Association (BIA) has reelected Sasho Donchev, CEO of Overgas, as Chair of the Management Board for a second 5-year term in office.
Bozhidar Danev also keeps the office of Executive Chair of BIA.
Violina Marinova, Chief Executive Officer of DSK Bank, enters the Management Board of BIA.
Friday's sitting of the General Assembly of BIA was attended by a number of guests, including Bulgarian Prime Minister Plamen Oresharski, Economy and Energy Minister Dragomir Stoynev and the Deputy Director General of BUSINESSEUROPE Jerome Chauvin.
- » Bulgaria’s National Electric Company Reports BGN 425M Loss in end-Sept
- » 3 Big Outsourcing Firms to Open Offices in Plovdiv Within Months
- » Bulgaria-Macedonia Rail Line to Start Functioning in 2022
- » Flydubai Airline To Fly Between Sofia and Dubai
- » Construction of 2 New Bulgaria-Romania Bridges to Start by 2017
- » GERB Withdraws Proposal to Save KTB Through Legal Changes