Sasho Donchev Reelected Chair of Bulgarian Industrial Association
The Bulgarian Industrial Association (BIA) has reelected Sasho Donchev, CEO of Overgas, as Chair of the Management Board for a second 5-year term in office.
Bozhidar Danev also keeps the office of Executive Chair of BIA.
Violina Marinova, Chief Executive Officer of DSK Bank, enters the Management Board of BIA.
Friday's sitting of the General Assembly of BIA was attended by a number of guests, including Bulgarian Prime Minister Plamen Oresharski, Economy and Energy Minister Dragomir Stoynev and the Deputy Director General of BUSINESSEUROPE Jerome Chauvin.
- » US Energy Envoy: New Gas Projects ‘Are Little More Than Distractions’
- » China to Invest EUR 20 M in Bulgaria’s Burgas Port to Facilitate Trade with Europe
- » IMF Projects 2.3% GDP Growth for Bulgaria in 2016
- » Bulgarian Tourists Stuck on Santorini by General Strike in Greece
- » Building Permits Issued in Bulgaria Rise 3.4% Y/Y in Q1
- » Panama Papers: First 'Politically Exposed' Bulgarian Name Emerges