Sasho Donchev Reelected Chair of Bulgarian Industrial Association
The Bulgarian Industrial Association (BIA) has reelected Sasho Donchev, CEO of Overgas, as Chair of the Management Board for a second 5-year term in office.
Bozhidar Danev also keeps the office of Executive Chair of BIA.
Violina Marinova, Chief Executive Officer of DSK Bank, enters the Management Board of BIA.
Friday's sitting of the General Assembly of BIA was attended by a number of guests, including Bulgarian Prime Minister Plamen Oresharski, Economy and Energy Minister Dragomir Stoynev and the Deputy Director General of BUSINESSEUROPE Jerome Chauvin.
- » Bulgarian Energy Commission Chairman Dobrev: No Problems Expected Concerning EC Approval of NEC Loan
- » Banker Levon Hampartzoumian: Bulgaria's Economy Is in Good Shape at Macro Level
- » Bulgarians Abroad Sent BGN 1 B Back Home in 2016
- » Bulgaria Should Prioritize Gas Links with Greece, Romania - EU Official
- » Citizen Deposits in Banks Grow by 6.9% Year-on-Year in August 2016
- » EC Not To Limit Free-of-Charge Roaming