Sasho Donchev Reelected Chair of Bulgarian Industrial Association
The Bulgarian Industrial Association (BIA) has reelected Sasho Donchev, CEO of Overgas, as Chair of the Management Board for a second 5-year term in office.
Bozhidar Danev also keeps the office of Executive Chair of BIA.
Violina Marinova, Chief Executive Officer of DSK Bank, enters the Management Board of BIA.
Friday's sitting of the General Assembly of BIA was attended by a number of guests, including Bulgarian Prime Minister Plamen Oresharski, Economy and Energy Minister Dragomir Stoynev and the Deputy Director General of BUSINESSEUROPE Jerome Chauvin.
- » Mercedes will Produce Batteries in One More Factory
- » Spotify and Warner Music Make a Deal by September
- » RYANAIR Wants to Buy ALITALIA
- » Kosovo Might Face Energy Crisis as Early as Next Month
- » Why Trading with Other Countries or Interstate is Good for Your Business
- » Europol Arrests 107 Suspects Over Human Trafficking