Sasho Donchev Reelected Chair of Bulgarian Industrial Association
The Bulgarian Industrial Association (BIA) has reelected Sasho Donchev, CEO of Overgas, as Chair of the Management Board for a second 5-year term in office.
Bozhidar Danev also keeps the office of Executive Chair of BIA.
Violina Marinova, Chief Executive Officer of DSK Bank, enters the Management Board of BIA.
Friday's sitting of the General Assembly of BIA was attended by a number of guests, including Bulgarian Prime Minister Plamen Oresharski, Economy and Energy Minister Dragomir Stoynev and the Deputy Director General of BUSINESSEUROPE Jerome Chauvin.
- » Bulgaria’s State-Owned Maritsa East 2 TPP Reported Loss of BGN 38.6 M in 2014
- » Bulgarian Farmers Hit By Russia Sanctions May Expect Compensations Totaling EUR 398 000
- » Bulgarians Completed Less Tourist Trips in First Quarter of 2015
- » Bulgaria Backs Idea for Gas Ring with Romania, Hungary, Slovakia
- » Bulgaria Wins “Most Impressive Borrower in CEE” Award
- » Fast Food Chain, Bulgarian Food Safety Agency Clash over Extortion Allegations