Sunny Beach Hotel Owners Demand Stiff Fines for Balconing
The Union of hotel owners in Sunny Beach demands that the state introduces fines for balconing.
Last summer in result of jumping from the hotel balcony into the swimming pool or between balconies, in the Black Sea resort died several foreign tourists.
The hotel owners propose that the fine be at least EUR 300 and be imposed by police.
A similar fine, of EUR 400 is to be introduced in the Spanish resort Majorka.
- » Russia Certifies Ural, Yamal to Fly to Bulgaria’s Burgas, Plovdiv from Moscow’s Zhukovsky Airport
- » Tourist Trips by Bulgarian Residents Increase 10% Y/Y in Q2 2016
- » Bulgaria’s Revenue from Hotel Overnights Up 29% Y/Y in June 2016
- » Tax Officials Find Skyrocketing Revenues at Bulgaria's Black Sea Resorts
- » Bulgaria Going Through Best Tourism Year Since 1998
- » Daily Mail: Thomas Cook Says Bulgaria, Cuba Emerge as ‘New Hotspots' for British Tourists
Should also fine the idiots who masquerade as british whilst on their pub crawls, they try to out do everyone else in necking as much booze as they can, then verbally abusing decent holiday makers, before vomiting anywhere they can, and that includes outside of restaurants where people WERE trying to enjoy an evening meal, makes me ashamed to be English, and thank god i dont live theer, but in a decent town called Pomorie, where there are very few people who do not behave in this way.