Sunny Beach Hotel Owners Demand Stiff Fines for Balconing
The Union of hotel owners in Sunny Beach demands that the state introduces fines for balconing.
Last summer in result of jumping from the hotel balcony into the swimming pool or between balconies, in the Black Sea resort died several foreign tourists.
The hotel owners propose that the fine be at least EUR 300 and be imposed by police.
A similar fine, of EUR 400 is to be introduced in the Spanish resort Majorka.
- » 340 Danube Cruises to Pass Through Bulgaria's Ruse This Tourist Season
- » Trips of Bulgarians Abroad Increased by 16.8 % Y/Y in May
- » Bulgarian Tourism Minister Expects 10 % Increase in Tourist Numbers This Summer
- » Bulgaria Says BSEC Countries Need to Offer Joint Products to Boost Tourist Flow
- » Bulgaria's Northern Black Sea Coast Expects 5-7 % Rise in Tourist Numbers
- » 500 Officials to Conduct Inspections Along Bulgaria's Northern Black Sea Coast
Should also fine the idiots who masquerade as british whilst on their pub crawls, they try to out do everyone else in necking as much booze as they can, then verbally abusing decent holiday makers, before vomiting anywhere they can, and that includes outside of restaurants where people WERE trying to enjoy an evening meal, makes me ashamed to be English, and thank god i dont live theer, but in a decent town called Pomorie, where there are very few people who do not behave in this way.