Two Thirds Of Bulgarians Dislike Their Working Conditions
Sixty-five percent of Bulgarians say their working conditions are bad and 47% say they deteriorated in the past five years, shows an Eurobarometer survey.
It shows that as a whole 53% of Europeans describe their working conditions as “good” and 57% think that they deteriorated in the past five years. Only 12% are of the opinion that they improved.
In Bulgaria 14% of those surveyed said the working conditions improved and 34% replied that they remained unchanged.
The survey also looked into the balance between professional and private life.
The data for Bulgaria shows that 71% of those polled were satisfied with it. For the entire EU this share is 74%.
At the same time the Europeans complain mostly from stress at the workplace (53%) and workdays of over 13 hours (48% of the respondents).
Seventy-three precent of Bulgarians are satisfied with their working hours (the average for the EU is 80%) and 77% are pleased with the autonomy they have at the workplace.
- » Iraqi National Wounded in Shooting Near Central Sofia
- » Incident with Diplomatic Car in Bulgaria's Sofia Leaves 3 Injured
- » Bulgarian Police Looking for Missing Czech National
- » Boy Found Alive After Spending Five Days in Forest Near Bulgaria's Ruse
- » Gunman Storms Cinema in Germany, Leaving at Least 25 People Injured
- » Bulgaria to Have Another Sunny Summer Day on Friday