Two Thirds Of Bulgarians Dislike Their Working Conditions
Sixty-five percent of Bulgarians say their working conditions are bad and 47% say they deteriorated in the past five years, shows an Eurobarometer survey.
It shows that as a whole 53% of Europeans describe their working conditions as “good” and 57% think that they deteriorated in the past five years. Only 12% are of the opinion that they improved.
In Bulgaria 14% of those surveyed said the working conditions improved and 34% replied that they remained unchanged.
The survey also looked into the balance between professional and private life.
The data for Bulgaria shows that 71% of those polled were satisfied with it. For the entire EU this share is 74%.
At the same time the Europeans complain mostly from stress at the workplace (53%) and workdays of over 13 hours (48% of the respondents).
Seventy-three precent of Bulgarians are satisfied with their working hours (the average for the EU is 80%) and 77% are pleased with the autonomy they have at the workplace.
- » Bulgarian Trumpeter Mihail Yossifov to Join Pink Martini at Sofia Concert
- » Bulgaria's Golden Rose Festival Starts Official Program
- » Twice Upon a Time in the West: Cardinale's First-Ever Role as Self
- » Bulgaria Submits First Nomination for Global Teacher Prize
- » Road Traffic Monitoring System To Be Launched in Bulgaria by end-October
- » Bulgaria's Stara Zagora Holding 10-Day Beer Festival