Japan Offers USD 1.1 M Aid for Ukraine
Japan will provide a USD 1.1 M financial assistance to support the resolution of the crisis in Ukraine.
The aid will not go directly to the government in Kiev, but will be split between the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe (OSCE) as well as the European Council, with the purpose of promoting dialogue, organizing monitoring missions, as well as ensuring transparency in the May 25 Presidential elections in the country, RIA Novosti reported.
Japan's position on the events in Crimea has been cautious. While the country supports the territorial integrity of Ukraine, it has made no clear statement in favor of sanctions against Russia.
- » Famous French Director and Producer Luc Besson Accused of Rape
- » An Electronic Cigarette Exploded and Killed a Man in the United States
- » FT: Macron Warns against Hasty EU Enlargement at the Sofia Summit
- » Remarks by President Donald Tusk after the EU-Western Balkans Summit
- » EIB Confirms Support for Western Balkans on the Path towards EU Integration
- » А Visa Agreement between Bulgaria and Algeria
On Friday 'Japan has made no clear statement in favour of sanctions against Russia.'
On Saturday Japan is part of the G7 group that is proposing further sanctions against Russia.
So last night Obama and Kerry fucked your prime minister until he agreed to sanctions.