Trains Between Sofia and Thessaloniki to Run Again
The Greek railway company OSE restores the passenger trains between Sofia and Thessaloniki from May 10, reports Bulgaria's public broadcaster BNR.
The train connection was terminated three years ago by OSE for economic reasons. Now the company renews it, along with the lines from Thessaloniki to Skopje and Belgrade.
The train for Sofia will leave at 6.55 AM and from Sofia – at 15.20 PM. One way ticket would cost EUR 17.80, return ticket would cost EUR 35. If it is reserved 15 days or earlier before the trip, the return ticket would cost EUR 25.
- » The Quarter With the Most Beautiful Christmas Decorations in the World (Photos)
- » Bansko is the Favorite Resort of Turkish Tourists in 2017
- » BDZ Offers Pre-Sale of Tickets For the Holidays
- » More Than 400 Flights Were Canceled at the Airport in Toronto, Canada Due to Heavy Snowfall
- » Passenger Numbers at Bulgaria's Varna, Burgas Airports Rise in Jan-Nov
- » Some Ryanair Pilots in Ireland to Strike, German Union Steps Up Pressure