Trains Between Sofia and Thessaloniki to Run Again
The Greek railway company OSE restores the passenger trains between Sofia and Thessaloniki from May 10, reports Bulgaria's public broadcaster BNR.
The train connection was terminated three years ago by OSE for economic reasons. Now the company renews it, along with the lines from Thessaloniki to Skopje and Belgrade.
The train for Sofia will leave at 6.55 AM and from Sofia – at 15.20 PM. One way ticket would cost EUR 17.80, return ticket would cost EUR 35. If it is reserved 15 days or earlier before the trip, the return ticket would cost EUR 25.
- » Bulgaria's Varna Registers Higher Revenues, Fewer Tourists in Summer 2014
- » Bulgaria's Tourism Sees Growth in Revenue, Number of Visits in 2014
- » Bulgaria's St. Anastasia Island Attracts Over 45,000 Tourists in Summer Months
- » Number Of Tourists In Bulgaria Drops
- » Banitsa, Coffee, Pickled Egg Each Worth USD 1 in Different European Countries - Survey
- » Balkan Holidays Adds 4 Belfast-Burgas Flights for Summer 2015