Trains Between Sofia and Thessaloniki to Run Again
The Greek railway company OSE restores the passenger trains between Sofia and Thessaloniki from May 10, reports Bulgaria's public broadcaster BNR.
The train connection was terminated three years ago by OSE for economic reasons. Now the company renews it, along with the lines from Thessaloniki to Skopje and Belgrade.
The train for Sofia will leave at 6.55 AM and from Sofia – at 15.20 PM. One way ticket would cost EUR 17.80, return ticket would cost EUR 35. If it is reserved 15 days or earlier before the trip, the return ticket would cost EUR 25.
- » Tourist Season Not Affected by Floods – Branimir Botev
- » Bulgarian National Tourism Council Adopts New Promotional Strategies
- » Bulgaria's Tourist Season Won't Be Worse Than Last Year
- » Bulgarians to Spend BGN 690 M on Summer Holidays in Greece, Turkey
- » Bad Weather, Ukraine Crisis, 'Black PR' Ruin Tourist Season in BG
- » Bulgaria's St Anastasia Island Attracted 15 000 in 3 Months