Minor Earthquake Registered in Sofia
A 2.7 magnitude earthquake on the Richter scale was registered in the region of Sofia.
The quake happened at 4:07 AM local time, with an epicenter 15km from the capital. There are no reports of damages or injuries.
- » Vernal Equinox: First Day of Spring 2017
- » Malyovitsa Hut Awarded Best Tourist Chalet of 2016
- » Bulgaria's Weather Service Warns of Strong Winds in All Regions
- » Bulgaria's Govt Reverses Controversial National Park Plans
- » Environmenalists to Protest against Bulgaria's Interim Govt
- » March to Begin with Spring-Like Temperatures after Cold Snap