Minor Earthquake Registered in Sofia
A 2.7 magnitude earthquake on the Richter scale was registered in the region of Sofia.
The quake happened at 4:07 AM local time, with an epicenter 15km from the capital. There are no reports of damages or injuries.
- » Abundant Rainfall Causes Flooding in Bulgaria's Kazanlak
- » Earthquake near Sandanski Jolts Southwestern Bulgaria
- » Heavy Rains, Thunderstorms Expected in Western Bulgaria on Friday
- » Bulgaria's Weather Service Issues Rain, Thunderstorm Warning
- » Divers Get 1 T of Waste Out of Waters Near St Anastasia Island
- » State of Emergency Declared in Bulgaria’s Northwest Due to Overflowing Dams