Minor Earthquake Registered in Sofia
A 2.7 magnitude earthquake on the Richter scale was registered in the region of Sofia.
The quake happened at 4:07 AM local time, with an epicenter 15km from the capital. There are no reports of damages or injuries.
- » Three Minor Earthquakes Hit Bulgaria’s Smolyan Region
- » Lab Tests Show Radioactivity in Water Pipe in SW Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria's Environment Ministry Warns of Possible Flash Floods
- » 6 Bulgarian Districts Bracing for Heavy Rain, Thunderstorms, Hail
- » Bulgarian Tourism Organizations Sign Environment Protection Memorandum
- » Bulgaria's Southern Black Sea Coast Returns to Normal after Floods