Minor Earthquake Registered in Sofia
A 2.7 magnitude earthquake on the Richter scale was registered in the region of Sofia.
The quake happened at 4:07 AM local time, with an epicenter 15km from the capital. There are no reports of damages or injuries.
- » 18 Bulgarian Cities Have 'Extremely Polluted' Air
- » Bulgaria Ranks Poorly In Climate Change Performance Index
- » Extreme Weather Warnings Issued For Tuesday
- » Situation in Bulgaria's Flooded Regions Remains Adverse
- » Minor 2.5-Magnitude Earthquake Registered in Sofia
- » Emergency Remains in Part of SE Bulgaria, Villages in North Covered in Ice