Minor Earthquake Registered in Sofia
A 2.7 magnitude earthquake on the Richter scale was registered in the region of Sofia.
The quake happened at 4:07 AM local time, with an epicenter 15km from the capital. There are no reports of damages or injuries.
- » Up to 200 out of 700 Houses in Flood-Hit Mizia Are Still Inhabitable
- » 5.1 Earthquake Hits Greek Chalkidiki Peninsula
- » Minor 2.9-Magnitude Earthquake Registered West of Bulgaria's Smolyan
- » WWF Launches River Conservation Campaign in Bulgaria
- » Minor 2.4-Magnitude Earthquake Reported in Southern Bulgaria
- » Brightest Supermoon in 2 Decades to Be Observed Sunday