Number of Bulgarians With Bad Credit History Increases
The number of Bulgarians seeking new credits, with bad credit history reached 18% in March, shows data of the company Credit Center.
The check ups in the National Credit Register showed that the problems vary from unpaid credits or parts of credits to periodical defaults.
In the previous six months the share of people with problematic credit history varied between 13 and 16%.
“Sometimes the problems with credit history are caused by insufficient control of people over their finances,” said Tihomir Toshev, executive director of Credit Center, quoted by Bulgarian-language media. “Often people are unaware that the monthly net cash in their accounts does not cover the payment on the credit. Sometimes it's just a matter of a few leva, but it is still noted in the credit history.”
- » State Debt Decreases in EU, Bulgaria in Q3 2016
- » Bulgaria Posts 46.4% Drop in FDI in Jan-Nov 2016
- » BSE: Six New Companies Join SEE Link Indices
- » Airplane Tickets Prices Up by 28.6% in December
- » Bulgaria's Stock Exchange Reports BGN 5 M More in Turnover for 2016
- » Debt of 12 Bulgarian Municipalities Increases by 500%