Number of Bulgarians With Bad Credit History Increases
The number of Bulgarians seeking new credits, with bad credit history reached 18% in March, shows data of the company Credit Center.
The check ups in the National Credit Register showed that the problems vary from unpaid credits or parts of credits to periodical defaults.
In the previous six months the share of people with problematic credit history varied between 13 and 16%.
“Sometimes the problems with credit history are caused by insufficient control of people over their finances,” said Tihomir Toshev, executive director of Credit Center, quoted by Bulgarian-language media. “Often people are unaware that the monthly net cash in their accounts does not cover the payment on the credit. Sometimes it's just a matter of a few leva, but it is still noted in the credit history.”
- » Big Money Stays Away From Booming Bitcoin
- » Bulgaria's Debt For 2016 is 29% of GDP
- » The Ministry of Finance Published the Draft State Budget of the Republic of Bulgaria for 2018
- » ECB Chief Mario Draghi says Bitcoin Not Mature Enough for Consideration
- » Low ECB Rates an Opportunity to Reform, Draghi Argues
- » 1.3% Inflation in Bulgaria Since the Beginning of 2017