Bulgarians Spent BGN 700 M Around Easter
Bulgarians spent BGN 700 M in the two weeks preceding Easter, shows data of the National Revenue Agency (NRA).
The information was gathered by the cash registers of hotels, guest houses, restaurants and bars only.
The sum is smaller than last year, when the bank holidays around Easter and St. George's Day (May 6) were merged.
Data of the Institute for Analysis of Tourism, Bulgarians spent BGN 70 M for package holdays within Bulgaria and nearly BGN 60 M for holidays abroad.
- » Moody’s Downgrades DSK and Raiffeisen Banks
- » Bulgarian Village Lozen Suffers Unannounced Electricity Disruptions
- » Sofia’s Airport Takes Measures to Battle Illegal Taxis
- » ECB 'to Extend Backstop to Bulgaria' over Greece Crisis
- » NATO Secretary General Inaugurates Force Integration Unit in Romania
- » Turnover of Bulgarian Stock Exchange Down 68% Y/Y in H1, 2015