Bulgarians Spent BGN 700 M Around Easter
Bulgarians spent BGN 700 M in the two weeks preceding Easter, shows data of the National Revenue Agency (NRA).
The information was gathered by the cash registers of hotels, guest houses, restaurants and bars only.
The sum is smaller than last year, when the bank holidays around Easter and St. George's Day (May 6) were merged.
Data of the Institute for Analysis of Tourism, Bulgarians spent BGN 70 M for package holdays within Bulgaria and nearly BGN 60 M for holidays abroad.
- » Audit Finds BGN 4.2 B Impairment Costs on KTB Balance Sheet, Bulgaria C. Bank Says
- » Westinghouse Picks М3 Communications for Its PR Agency in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria, Romania Agree to Build 2 More Bridges over Danube River
- » Bulgaria's National Tourism Council Demands Separate Ministry
- » Bulgaria's Plovdiv Among Lonely Planet's Best Travel Destinations 2015
- » Bulgaria, Romania to Sign Memorandum To Build Two New Bridges Over Danube