Bulgarians Spent BGN 700 M Around Easter
Bulgarians spent BGN 700 M in the two weeks preceding Easter, shows data of the National Revenue Agency (NRA).
The information was gathered by the cash registers of hotels, guest houses, restaurants and bars only.
The sum is smaller than last year, when the bank holidays around Easter and St. George's Day (May 6) were merged.
Data of the Institute for Analysis of Tourism, Bulgarians spent BGN 70 M for package holdays within Bulgaria and nearly BGN 60 M for holidays abroad.
- » Bulgaria Pays Off Belene Nuclear Plant Debt
- » Bulgaria Signs EUR 210 M Agreements with EEA Countries
- » Bulgaria, Slovakia, Lithuania 'Can Be Centers of Excellence for Nuclear Decommissioning'
- » Time for Bulgaria to Join Euro Waiting Room - C-Bank Governor
- » Bulgaria OKs EUR 200 M Loan Agreement with CoE Bank
- » Bulgaria, Saudi Arabia to Cooperate in Tourism