Bulgarians Spent BGN 700 M Around Easter
Bulgarians spent BGN 700 M in the two weeks preceding Easter, shows data of the National Revenue Agency (NRA).
The information was gathered by the cash registers of hotels, guest houses, restaurants and bars only.
The sum is smaller than last year, when the bank holidays around Easter and St. George's Day (May 6) were merged.
Data of the Institute for Analysis of Tourism, Bulgarians spent BGN 70 M for package holdays within Bulgaria and nearly BGN 60 M for holidays abroad.
- » Kronospan to Invest BGN 300 M in Bulgaria's Veliko Tarnovo
- » Bulgaria's Average Wage 'to Top BGN 1000 This Year'
- » Bulgaria Lags Behind in Attracting Foreign Investment - Industry Group
- » Bulgaria's Tourism Industry 'Grew 11% Last Year'
- » Bulgaria's Energy System Stable, Minister Says
- » State Debt Decreases in EU, Bulgaria in Q3 2016