Bulgarians Spent BGN 700 M Around Easter
Bulgarians spent BGN 700 M in the two weeks preceding Easter, shows data of the National Revenue Agency (NRA).
The information was gathered by the cash registers of hotels, guest houses, restaurants and bars only.
The sum is smaller than last year, when the bank holidays around Easter and St. George's Day (May 6) were merged.
Data of the Institute for Analysis of Tourism, Bulgarians spent BGN 70 M for package holdays within Bulgaria and nearly BGN 60 M for holidays abroad.
- » Sofia Heating Utility CEO Dismissed over KTB Assets
- » Bulgaria's Globul Loses Profit and Revenue
- » Turkey OKs South Stream Environmental Impact Assessment
- » Over BGN 1 B Withdrawn From Bulgarian Banks In June
- » Bulgaria's Sunny Beach – Cheapest EU Tourist Destination for Brits
- » Bulgaria's PM Plamen Oresharski Resigns