Afghan Hospital Guard Kills 3 American Medics
Three American hospital workers have been killed in the Afghan capital Kabul on Thursday.
Local police confirmed that the hospital guard opened fire for unknown reasons, shooting 4 medical personnel, 3 of whom died, CNN reports. The guard then tried to commit suicide, but survived.
"With great sadness we confirm that three Americans were killed in the attack on CURE Hospital. No other information will be released at this time", the US embassy in Kabul wrote.
CURE is a non-profit organization, offering medical treatment in 29 countries around the world.
- » Russia's Putin Vows Justice after Boris Nemtsov Killing
- » Russia Opposition Allowed to Hold Mourning March after Nemtsov Death
- » Nemtsov Murder: Investigators Suggest Leader Might be 'Sacrifical Victim'
- » Moscow Prohibits Nemtsov Tribute Rally
- » Russian Investigators: Nemtsov Killing Linked to Charlie Hebdo Comments
- » Russia Opposition to Move Rally to Moscow Center after Nemtsov Murder