Afghan Hospital Guard Kills 3 American Medics
Three American hospital workers have been killed in the Afghan capital Kabul on Thursday.
Local police confirmed that the hospital guard opened fire for unknown reasons, shooting 4 medical personnel, 3 of whom died, CNN reports. The guard then tried to commit suicide, but survived.
"With great sadness we confirm that three Americans were killed in the attack on CURE Hospital. No other information will be released at this time", the US embassy in Kabul wrote.
CURE is a non-profit organization, offering medical treatment in 29 countries around the world.
- » Hungary Proposes to Send Police to Help Serbia Guard Borders against Migrants
- » Italy Issues State of Emergency Over Catastrophic Earthquake
- » Victims of the Catastrophic Earthquake in Italy reach 240
- » Turkey to Open Third Bridge across Bosphorus Friday
- » Terror Attack on American University of Afghanistan Leaves at least 10 Dead
- » Serbian Hunter Suspected of Shooting Afghan Migrant Dead near Pirot