Afghan Hospital Guard Kills 3 American Medics
Three American hospital workers have been killed in the Afghan capital Kabul on Thursday.
Local police confirmed that the hospital guard opened fire for unknown reasons, shooting 4 medical personnel, 3 of whom died, CNN reports. The guard then tried to commit suicide, but survived.
"With great sadness we confirm that three Americans were killed in the attack on CURE Hospital. No other information will be released at this time", the US embassy in Kabul wrote.
CURE is a non-profit organization, offering medical treatment in 29 countries around the world.
- » Ex-Greek FinMin Varoufakis's Movement 'to Seek Allies in Bulgaria'
- » Two Bulgaria-Greece Border Crossings Sealed to All Traffic
- » Greek Farmers Warn of 'More Intense' Blockade on Bulgaria-Greece Border
- » Merkel to Discuss Migrant Crisis with Davutoglu in Ankara Monday
- » Bulgaria Agrees Joint Action to Curb Organised Begging in Sweden
- » Bulgarian Transport Minister to Hold Talks with Protesting Greek Farmers