Afghan Hospital Guard Kills 3 American Medics
Three American hospital workers have been killed in the Afghan capital Kabul on Thursday.
Local police confirmed that the hospital guard opened fire for unknown reasons, shooting 4 medical personnel, 3 of whom died, CNN reports. The guard then tried to commit suicide, but survived.
"With great sadness we confirm that three Americans were killed in the attack on CURE Hospital. No other information will be released at this time", the US embassy in Kabul wrote.
CURE is a non-profit organization, offering medical treatment in 29 countries around the world.
- » Macedonia's Zaev to Meet Bulgaria Officials, Opposition Leaders
- » Gazprom Targets 5% Rise in Gas Exports to Europe in 2015
- » Macedonian Opposition Leader Zoran Zaev to Visit Bulgaria Friday - SDSM
- » Venezuela Says Agrees with Russia on USD 14 B Investment in Oil/Gas Sector
- » FIFA President Blatter Shows No Intention to Resign as Pressure Builds Up
- » UK Set on Quitting EU if Reforms Are Not Effective