Afghan Hospital Guard Kills 3 American Medics
Three American hospital workers have been killed in the Afghan capital Kabul on Thursday.
Local police confirmed that the hospital guard opened fire for unknown reasons, shooting 4 medical personnel, 3 of whom died, CNN reports. The guard then tried to commit suicide, but survived.
"With great sadness we confirm that three Americans were killed in the attack on CURE Hospital. No other information will be released at this time", the US embassy in Kabul wrote.
CURE is a non-profit organization, offering medical treatment in 29 countries around the world.
- » British Immigration Minister Says UK Borders Will Close to EU Workers After Brexit
- » Turkish Supreme Election Board Readjusted the Number of Representation of Each Constituency at the Parliament
- » EU Announces New Emergency Support for Greek Refugee Crisis
- » France to Conduct Asylum Seeker Checks in Libya
- » Same-sex Relations Continue to be Criminalized in 72 Countries
- » 12 Terrorist Attacks were Prevented in Russia in 2017