Bulgarian Government To Spend BGN 7.2 M On Subsidized Employment
Bulgaria's Government approved the spending of additional BGN 7.2 M on social policies in 2014, reports BTA.
The sum will be spent by the Ministry of Labour and Social Policies for providing part-time six-month employment for 5000 people from disadvantaged social groups and long-term unemployed.
The jobs will be mostly in road repair, gardening and landscaping and guarding of municipal property and schools.
The people will be hired by the municipal authorities. According to BTA, the government expects that the six-month project “will have a beneficiary effect on the employment levels and will thwart the risk of poverty among the people from disadvantaged social groups.”
- » Baba Tonka Museum Re-Opens in Bulgaria's Ruse
- » Volcano Villarrica Erupts in Chile
- » Google Features Bulgarian Liberation Day Doodle
- » Vandalism Committed in Front of Blagoevgrad Mosque
- » Bulgaria Commemorates 137 Years of Ottoman Empire Liberation
- » Bulgarian Archaeologists Discover 1500-Year-Old Cross in Sandanski