Bulgarian Government To Spend BGN 7.2 M On Subsidized Employment
Bulgaria's Government approved the spending of additional BGN 7.2 M on social policies in 2014, reports BTA.
The sum will be spent by the Ministry of Labour and Social Policies for providing part-time six-month employment for 5000 people from disadvantaged social groups and long-term unemployed.
The jobs will be mostly in road repair, gardening and landscaping and guarding of municipal property and schools.
The people will be hired by the municipal authorities. According to BTA, the government expects that the six-month project “will have a beneficiary effect on the employment levels and will thwart the risk of poverty among the people from disadvantaged social groups.”
- » Heavy Traffic Across Bulgaria Set to Continue on Good Friday
- » Heavy Traffic Across Bulgaria as People Embark on Trips for Easter
- » Bulgarian Media 'Partly Free' - Freedom House Report
- » Bulgaria MPs Revoke Beach Camping Ban in 2nd Reading
- » Soilwork Also Joins Kavarna Rock Fest 2016
- » Kavarna Rock Fest 2016: First 3 Bands Confirmed