Bulgarian Government To Spend BGN 7.2 M On Subsidized Employment
Bulgaria's Government approved the spending of additional BGN 7.2 M on social policies in 2014, reports BTA.
The sum will be spent by the Ministry of Labour and Social Policies for providing part-time six-month employment for 5000 people from disadvantaged social groups and long-term unemployed.
The jobs will be mostly in road repair, gardening and landscaping and guarding of municipal property and schools.
The people will be hired by the municipal authorities. According to BTA, the government expects that the six-month project “will have a beneficiary effect on the employment levels and will thwart the risk of poverty among the people from disadvantaged social groups.”
- » Children From I to XII Grade in Bulgarian Schools Abroad Could be Taught in Bulgarian Language
- » In First Quarter of 2017, 926 100 Bulgarians Made Tourist Trips
- » 68% of Bulgarians Аdmit to not Having Bought a Book in the Past Year
- » Spring Book Bazaar Opens at National Palace of Culture
- » Intensive Rains in Some Areas, Hailstorms Possible
- » Stara Zagora, Best City For Living in Bulgaria For 2016