Bulgarian Government To Spend BGN 7.2 M On Subsidized Employment
Bulgaria's Government approved the spending of additional BGN 7.2 M on social policies in 2014, reports BTA.
The sum will be spent by the Ministry of Labour and Social Policies for providing part-time six-month employment for 5000 people from disadvantaged social groups and long-term unemployed.
The jobs will be mostly in road repair, gardening and landscaping and guarding of municipal property and schools.
The people will be hired by the municipal authorities. According to BTA, the government expects that the six-month project “will have a beneficiary effect on the employment levels and will thwart the risk of poverty among the people from disadvantaged social groups.”
- » Bulgarian Police Looking for Missing Czech National
- » Boy Found Alive After Spending Five Days in Forest Near Bulgaria's Ruse
- » Gunman Storms Cinema in Germany, Leaving at Least 25 People Injured
- » Bulgaria to Have Another Sunny Summer Day on Friday
- » Four Bulgarians Die in Head-on Collision in Greece
- » Child Lost in Forest Near Bulgaria's Karlovo Has Been Found