Construction in Bulgaria Grows For the First Time in 5 Years
For the first time in five years, construction in Bulgaria in 2013 posted a growth, shows the data of the National Registry of New Buildings and Reconstructions.
In the past year the overall construction of new buildings grew by 21.96%.
Highest growth was posted in Sofia – by 28.23%, followed by the Black Sea city of Burgas.
Vacation property construction increased by 19.35%, followed by residential properties – by 16.47%. Construction of office buildings grew only by 3%.
The Registry has been keeping track of all new buildings in the country for 10 years.
- » Bulgarians Spent BGN 200M on Property in June - Brokers
- » Class A Office Space Rental Rates in Sofia Record 8.3% Growth Y/Y
- » Bulgaria's Dwelling Prices Increase in Q2 2014
- » Property Deals On The Rise, Russians Buy Less
- » Bulgaria – Favourite Real Estate Market of Russian State Officials
- » Bulgaria's Real Estate Market Up 15% in June