Construction in Bulgaria Grows For the First Time in 5 Years
For the first time in five years, construction in Bulgaria in 2013 posted a growth, shows the data of the National Registry of New Buildings and Reconstructions.
In the past year the overall construction of new buildings grew by 21.96%.
Highest growth was posted in Sofia – by 28.23%, followed by the Black Sea city of Burgas.
Vacation property construction increased by 19.35%, followed by residential properties – by 16.47%. Construction of office buildings grew only by 3%.
The Registry has been keeping track of all new buildings in the country for 10 years.
- » Bulgaria Posts 63% Rise in Number of Dwellings in New Buildings Completed in Q1
- » Building Permits Issued in Bulgaria Rise 3.4% Y/Y in Q1
- » Sofia Residential Property Market Makes Strong Start to 2016 - Industry
- » Moscow Launches Tender for Kamchiya Compound in Bulgaria
- » Sofia Apartment Prices, Sales Volumes Increase – Bulgarian Properties
- » Sofia Apartments Yield 5.4% Average Rental Return – Real Estate Agency