Construction in Bulgaria Grows For the First Time in 5 Years
For the first time in five years, construction in Bulgaria in 2013 posted a growth, shows the data of the National Registry of New Buildings and Reconstructions.
In the past year the overall construction of new buildings grew by 21.96%.
Highest growth was posted in Sofia – by 28.23%, followed by the Black Sea city of Burgas.
Vacation property construction increased by 19.35%, followed by residential properties – by 16.47%. Construction of office buildings grew only by 3%.
The Registry has been keeping track of all new buildings in the country for 10 years.
- » What is the Future of Real Estate in Sofia?
- » 24 % of the Apartments in Sofia are Uninhabited
- » The Properties by the Sea: The Russians Leave, the Westerners Come
- » VMware has Negotiated the Largest Office Deal in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria is Seventh in the EU in Increase of House Prices in 2017
- » A Court in China Sells an Unfinished Skyscraper at an Auction