Construction in Bulgaria Grows For the First Time in 5 Years
For the first time in five years, construction in Bulgaria in 2013 posted a growth, shows the data of the National Registry of New Buildings and Reconstructions.
In the past year the overall construction of new buildings grew by 21.96%.
Highest growth was posted in Sofia – by 28.23%, followed by the Black Sea city of Burgas.
Vacation property construction increased by 19.35%, followed by residential properties – by 16.47%. Construction of office buildings grew only by 3%.
The Registry has been keeping track of all new buildings in the country for 10 years.
- » Vitosha Blvd in Bulgaria’s Sofia Ranks World's 54th Most Expensive Retail Location
- » Building Permits, Construction Starts Increase in Bulgaria in Q3
- » Bulgaria’s Sofia Property Prices Rise 6% Y/Y in Jan-Sept – Report
- » Bulgaria 'Great Country for Rest and Stay' - Russian Website
- » Bulgaria’s Agricultural Land Prices Rise 15% in 2014, Rental Prices Up 8%
- » Bulgaria Leads in Rise in Commercial Property Sales in EU in 2014