Construction in Bulgaria Grows For the First Time in 5 Years
For the first time in five years, construction in Bulgaria in 2013 posted a growth, shows the data of the National Registry of New Buildings and Reconstructions.
In the past year the overall construction of new buildings grew by 21.96%.
Highest growth was posted in Sofia – by 28.23%, followed by the Black Sea city of Burgas.
Vacation property construction increased by 19.35%, followed by residential properties – by 16.47%. Construction of office buildings grew only by 3%.
The Registry has been keeping track of all new buildings in the country for 10 years.
- » Victoria Group VM 'to Acquire' Sofia's Five-Star Kempinski Hotel
- » Bulgaria's Dwelling Prices Record Slight Decrease in Q3 2014
- » Construction Production Index Down 1.6% in August
- » Real Estate Prices in Bulgaria See Slight Rise
- » Commercial Property Investment in Bulgaria Up 60% Y/Y in Jan-Sept
- » Sofia, Varna Property Prices Rise, Still Well Below Pre-Crisis Peaks