Construction in Bulgaria Grows For the First Time in 5 Years
For the first time in five years, construction in Bulgaria in 2013 posted a growth, shows the data of the National Registry of New Buildings and Reconstructions.
In the past year the overall construction of new buildings grew by 21.96%.
Highest growth was posted in Sofia – by 28.23%, followed by the Black Sea city of Burgas.
Vacation property construction increased by 19.35%, followed by residential properties – by 16.47%. Construction of office buildings grew only by 3%.
The Registry has been keeping track of all new buildings in the country for 10 years.
- » Commercial Property Investment in Bulgaria Up 60% Y/Y in Jan-Sept
- » Sofia, Varna Property Prices Rise, Still Well Below Pre-Crisis Peaks
- » Bulgarian Real Estate Market Picking Up - Brokers
- » Concerts, Fashion Shows Attract Visitors to Mega Mall Opening in Sofia
- » Bulgaria’s Rents, Capital Values to Rise in Next 12 Months, RICS Says
- » Russian Buyers Of Vacation Properties On Bulgaria's Coast Waning