Outsourcing Industry in Bulgaria To Garner Up To 3% of GDP
Within the next three years the outsourcing industry in Bulgaria would bring up to 3% of the country's GDP, or around BGN 2 B, expect experts.
By the end of next year the turnover of this industry in Bulgaria was around BGN 1 B, said Vice Prime Minister Daniela Bobeva who took part in a round table, organized by the Bulgarian Outsourcing Association.
According to Bobeva, in the past four years the incomes of the outsourcing industry grew by 60% and annually the sector generates around EUR 500 M. The sector employs 20 000 people and the expectations are their numbers to increase four times, according to Stefan Bumov, head of the Bulgarian Outsourcing Association.
- » Intl Consortium Proposes to Inject BGN 2.3B in Bulgaria's KTB - FinMin
- » Austria's Verbund to Sell Its Wind Farm in Bulgaria
- » Russia Ties Renewal of Supplies to Ukraine's First Chunk of Debt
- » Bansko Opens Ski Season On December 13
- » Moscow, Kiev Agree to Renew Gas Flow to Ukraine
- » Bulgaria’s Producer Price Index Up 0.2% M/M in Sept 2014