Outsourcing Industry in Bulgaria To Garner Up To 3% of GDP
Within the next three years the outsourcing industry in Bulgaria would bring up to 3% of the country's GDP, or around BGN 2 B, expect experts.
By the end of next year the turnover of this industry in Bulgaria was around BGN 1 B, said Vice Prime Minister Daniela Bobeva who took part in a round table, organized by the Bulgarian Outsourcing Association.
According to Bobeva, in the past four years the incomes of the outsourcing industry grew by 60% and annually the sector generates around EUR 500 M. The sector employs 20 000 people and the expectations are their numbers to increase four times, according to Stefan Bumov, head of the Bulgarian Outsourcing Association.
- » Funds Contracted Under EU Exceed 40%
- » Number of UAE Tourists Showing Interest in Bulgaria’s Nature Increases
- » Bulgaria May Ask For More Time to Explore Gazprom Concessions
- » Bulgaria's Debt in 2016 Accounts for 29.5% of GDP
- » Sofia Plans to Require More Information From Brussels About Gazprom Case
- » International Monetary Fund Increases Expectaions on Bulgarian Economy