Outsourcing Industry in Bulgaria To Garner Up To 3% of GDP
Within the next three years the outsourcing industry in Bulgaria would bring up to 3% of the country's GDP, or around BGN 2 B, expect experts.
By the end of next year the turnover of this industry in Bulgaria was around BGN 1 B, said Vice Prime Minister Daniela Bobeva who took part in a round table, organized by the Bulgarian Outsourcing Association.
According to Bobeva, in the past four years the incomes of the outsourcing industry grew by 60% and annually the sector generates around EUR 500 M. The sector employs 20 000 people and the expectations are their numbers to increase four times, according to Stefan Bumov, head of the Bulgarian Outsourcing Association.
- » Gazprom Suspends Gas Deliveries to Ukraine
- » Bulgaria Presents Industrial Zones Around Sofia, Plovdiv to Chinese Investors
- » Bulgaria PM Proposes Meeting of China, CEE States' Mayors in Sofia
- » Chinese Entrepreneurs to Build Forage Factory in Northeastern Bulgaria
- » French, US Companies 'Interested' in Supplying Gas to Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria Expects Offers for EUR 650 M Loan to Energy Holding Co. in 2-3 Weeks