Outsourcing Industry in Bulgaria To Garner Up To 3% of GDP
Within the next three years the outsourcing industry in Bulgaria would bring up to 3% of the country's GDP, or around BGN 2 B, expect experts.
By the end of next year the turnover of this industry in Bulgaria was around BGN 1 B, said Vice Prime Minister Daniela Bobeva who took part in a round table, organized by the Bulgarian Outsourcing Association.
According to Bobeva, in the past four years the incomes of the outsourcing industry grew by 60% and annually the sector generates around EUR 500 M. The sector employs 20 000 people and the expectations are their numbers to increase four times, according to Stefan Bumov, head of the Bulgarian Outsourcing Association.
- » Amnesty International: Bulgaria Is One of Egypt's Biggest Arms Suppliers
- » Royal Clipper Arrives in Bulgaria’s Varna Port
- » Tourist Trips by Bulgarian Residents Decrease 4.8% Y/Y in Q1 2016
- » World Bank Approves 2017-2022 Partnership Framework for Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria Can Use South Stream Project Co.’s Assets in Planned Gas Hub - Energy Minister
- » Assets Managed by Investment Funds in Bulgaria Grow 2.6% Y/Y in March