Bulgarians Sent 8.8 M Texts For Easter
The subscribers of the three Bulgarian mobile operators exchanged around 8.8 M texts with Easter greetings.
The subscribers of the two smaller operators - Vivacom and Globul were most active – with around 3.1 M texts each.
Mtel subscribers sent 2.5 M texts, shows the data of the telecoms for the period 10 pm on April 19 to midnight on April 20.
- » First Snow Falls in Bulgaria's Northwest
- » Bulgaria 'Should Accept More Migrants' to Overcome Demographic Crisis
- » Sofia Hosts Third International Literary Festival Between November 25-December 13
- » Passengers Wait for Hours on Planes at Plovdiv Airport
- » Strong Winds Cause Power Failure across W Bulgaria
- » Anti-Migrant Rally Held in Bulgaria's Sofia