Bulgarians Sent 8.8 M Texts For Easter
The subscribers of the three Bulgarian mobile operators exchanged around 8.8 M texts with Easter greetings.
The subscribers of the two smaller operators - Vivacom and Globul were most active – with around 3.1 M texts each.
Mtel subscribers sent 2.5 M texts, shows the data of the telecoms for the period 10 pm on April 19 to midnight on April 20.
- » Exhibition about Lion as Symbol of Bulgarians Still Running in Bucharest
- » Damage after Harmanli Riots Reaches BGN 0.1 M
- » Bulgaria's Weather Service Warns of Strong Winds in All Regions
- » Sofia's 1st Living Christmas Tree to Be Lit Up on Thursday
- » Bulgarian MPs Vote to Oblige Telecoms to Give Data on Missing Persons
- » Bulgarian MPs Keep Health Insurance Contribution at 8%