Bulgarians Sent 8.8 M Texts For Easter
The subscribers of the three Bulgarian mobile operators exchanged around 8.8 M texts with Easter greetings.
The subscribers of the two smaller operators - Vivacom and Globul were most active – with around 3.1 M texts each.
Mtel subscribers sent 2.5 M texts, shows the data of the telecoms for the period 10 pm on April 19 to midnight on April 20.
- » No Risk for Bulgaria from Forest Fires Around Ukraine’s Chernobyl
- » Bulgarian Ambassador to US Says Was Subject to Hack Attack
- » NGO Threatens to Sue Bulgaria over Forced Demolition of Homes in Roma District of Garmen
- » Two Bulgarian Ad Agencies Nominated in Cannes Lions Festival
- » Bulgaria, US to Create Commission on Safeguarding Cultural Heritage
- » Three Houses Collapsed in Pernik Following Illegal Mining Activities