Bulgarians Sent 8.8 M Texts For Easter
The subscribers of the three Bulgarian mobile operators exchanged around 8.8 M texts with Easter greetings.
The subscribers of the two smaller operators - Vivacom and Globul were most active – with around 3.1 M texts each.
Mtel subscribers sent 2.5 M texts, shows the data of the telecoms for the period 10 pm on April 19 to midnight on April 20.
- » Saudi Arabia Lifts Ban on Cinemas
- » UNICEF Called for Greater Access for Children to the Internet
- » Older People Should Play Video Games
- » A Major Breakdown of the Heat Supply Left the Southern Districts of Sofia without Heating
- » The Nobel Prizes For 2017 will be Awarded in Stockholm and Oslo
- » Yellow Code For a Strong Wind Across The Country