Bulgarians Sent 8.8 M Texts For Easter
The subscribers of the three Bulgarian mobile operators exchanged around 8.8 M texts with Easter greetings.
The subscribers of the two smaller operators - Vivacom and Globul were most active – with around 3.1 M texts each.
Mtel subscribers sent 2.5 M texts, shows the data of the telecoms for the period 10 pm on April 19 to midnight on April 20.
- » Bulgarian Govt to Allocate BGN 16M for Natural Disaster Recovery
- » Minor 2.9-Magnitude Earthquake Registered West of Bulgaria's Smolyan
- » Fatal Elevator Collapse in Sofia Attributed to Poor-Quality Repairs
- » WWF Launches River Conservation Campaign in Bulgaria
- » Interim FM Warns of Risk of Refugee Influx Due to Conflict in Iraq
- » Bulgaria 9th by Civil Society Development Out of 29 CEE Countries