Ambulances To Leave from Sofia Gas Stations
In the beginning of May Sofia will test a new system in which ambulances will leave for addresses from various gas stations.
According to the deputy mayor of Sofia responsible for public health, Stoyan Tonev (former head of Sofia's Military Hospital), if the test proves successful the system will be permanently implemented. In his words this could make the emergency service more efficient and fast.
Tonev said the idea was first tested in the Netherlands, where ambulances also fill up with fuel for free.
- » Bulgarian MPs Keep Health Insurance Contribution at 8%
- » High Blood Pressure Medications Free-of-Charge As Of New Year
- » Bulgaria's SAC Rules Fingerprint Identification in Hospitals Is Not Valid
- » Bulgaria's Health Minister To Be Indicted Over Vaccines Scandal
- » Bulgaria, Romania Sign Agreement on Negotiating Expensive Medicines Discounts
- » Fingerprint Authentication Mandatory in Bulgarian Hospitals As Of November 1