Bulgaria's Grigor Dimitrov Drops to 16th Place
Bulgarian tennis player Grigor Dimitrov is now sixteenth in the ATP world rankings, losing two positions after he suffered a defeat from Spain's David Ferrer.
The 22-year-old, who last week became Bulgaria's best-ranking tennis player in history, currently has 2040 points.
After losing to Ferrer on Thursday, however, Dimitrov could not further defend his result at the Monte Carlo Rolex Masters and this led him to sliding down, Dnevnik.bg reports.
He had to win a total of three matches in the tournament to retain the 14th position he had reached earlier during the week, but was eliminated by the Spaniard.
David Ferrer, on the other hand, is presently fifth, with 4910 points.
- » Ludogorets did not Disappoint and Goes to the Next Round
- » Ludogorets Faces Jalgiris Tonight After a Loss in the First Leg in a Battle for the Champions League
- » Football Legend Francesco Totti Confirms Retirement
- » Bulgarian Defender Hristov Joins Fiorentina From Slavia Sofia
- » Record 8th Title For Federer
- » Garbine Muguruza Beats Venus Williams to Win 1st Title