Residents of France's Brittany Stage Rally to Demand Greater Autonomy
A mass demonstration in support of the autonomy of France's Brittany was held in the city of Nantes.
The main demand of the protesters is to restore the historical borders of the province and to grant it greater political independence, according to ITAR-TASS.
According to the organizers, the rally included around 15 000 people, while police reported about some 5500 participants
- » Pope Francis, Russian Patriach Call for Christian Unity in Historic Meeting
- » Protests of Greek Farmers Close Ilinden Checkpoint on Bulgarian-Greek Border
- » IOM: Migrant Arrivals in Greece by Sea Drop in February Due to Bad Weather
- » Greek Farmers’ Blockade Closes Bulgaria’s Kulata Border Crossing Friday
- » EU Gives Greece 3 Months to Improve Control of Migrant Influx
- » Tensions in Athens Escalate as Farmers, Police Clash
"Anyone notice any local "Freedom Fighters" with uniforms and Kalashnikovs..."---;-) nice question! Btw, everyone
could "notice" them, but not in France.....firstly they've been "noticed" in Maidan and, say, in Rovno, Western Ukraine. Glorious fighters for "The free [from Russians, Juives and common sense] Ukraine":