Residents of France's Brittany Stage Rally to Demand Greater Autonomy
A mass demonstration in support of the autonomy of France's Brittany was held in the city of Nantes.
The main demand of the protesters is to restore the historical borders of the province and to grant it greater political independence, according to ITAR-TASS.
According to the organizers, the rally included around 15 000 people, while police reported about some 5500 participants
- » Spain's Top Court Halts Catalan Independence Referendum
- » Turkish MPs to Decide on Green Light to Syria, Iraq Intervention
- » Caspian Sea Countries Adopt Cooperation Agreement
- » EU-IMF Troika Returs to Greece for Final Audit
- » Afghanistan's New President Sworn In
- » Ukraine-EU Association Agreement to Be Enforced in 2016
"Anyone notice any local "Freedom Fighters" with uniforms and Kalashnikovs..."---;-) nice question! Btw, everyone
could "notice" them, but not in France.....firstly they've been "noticed" in Maidan and, say, in Rovno, Western Ukraine. Glorious fighters for "The free [from Russians, Juives and common sense] Ukraine":