Residents of France's Brittany Stage Rally to Demand Greater Autonomy
A mass demonstration in support of the autonomy of France's Brittany was held in the city of Nantes.
The main demand of the protesters is to restore the historical borders of the province and to grant it greater political independence, according to ITAR-TASS.
According to the organizers, the rally included around 15 000 people, while police reported about some 5500 participants
- » Spain Terror Cell Had 120 Gas Canisters
- » British Tourists 'Terrified' as Fighter Jet Tracks Passenger Plane'
- » Barcelona’s Iconic Sagrada Familia - Prime Target of Terrorists’ Botched Bombing Plot
- » German Writer Critical of Turkey's Erdogan Arrested in Spain
- » Spanish Government Maintains Security Alert Level, Says No Attack Imminent
- » Lebanese Army: No Coordination with Hezbollah, Syria in IS attack
"Anyone notice any local "Freedom Fighters" with uniforms and Kalashnikovs..."---;-) nice question! Btw, everyone
could "notice" them, but not in France.....firstly they've been "noticed" in Maidan and, say, in Rovno, Western Ukraine. Glorious fighters for "The free [from Russians, Juives and common sense] Ukraine":