Residents of France's Brittany Stage Rally to Demand Greater Autonomy
A mass demonstration in support of the autonomy of France's Brittany was held in the city of Nantes.
The main demand of the protesters is to restore the historical borders of the province and to grant it greater political independence, according to ITAR-TASS.
According to the organizers, the rally included around 15 000 people, while police reported about some 5500 participants
- » Islamic State Battling Syrian Rebel Groups 10 km from Central Damascus
- » Bulgaria Hosting International Southeast European Studies Conference
- » Clashes, Grenade Explosion Take Place Outside Ukraine’s Parliament
- » Bulgaria Police Helping Patrol along Hungary-Serbia Border
- » Authorities Detain Fourth Bulgarian over Dead Migrants Found in Truck in Austria
- » Hungary Completes Fence at Border with Serbia Earlier Than Planned
"Anyone notice any local "Freedom Fighters" with uniforms and Kalashnikovs..."---;-) nice question! Btw, everyone
could "notice" them, but not in France.....firstly they've been "noticed" in Maidan and, say, in Rovno, Western Ukraine. Glorious fighters for "The free [from Russians, Juives and common sense] Ukraine":