Bulgarians To Spend BGN 300 M on Easter Travels
Bulgarians will spend around BGN 300 M for travels during the Easter holidays show estimates of the Institute for Analysis of Tourism.
The turnover of shops and restaurants would increase by around BGN 400 M, shows data of the National Revenue Agency, quoted by bTV TV channel.
Around half a millions are expected to travel during the holidays. Around 400 000 would visit family and friends in the country and around 100 000 would travel abroad – mostly to Greece.
According to estimates of the TV channel, the Bulgarians would eat around 90 million eggs and between 4 and 5 million kozunaks (traditional Easter sweet bread).
- » Bulgarians Made More Business, Holiday Trips Abroad in April
- » Bulgarians Completed Less Tourist Trips in First Quarter of 2015
- » Minister Expects 5 % Rise in French Tourists to Bulgaria after Louvre Exhibition
- » Bulgarian Tourist Attractions to Appear in Online Register
- » Minister Expects Increase of Last Minute Russian Tourists to Bulgaria
- » FAZ: Bulgaria, Turkey 'Best Holiday Bargains in Europe'