Bulgarians To Spend BGN 300 M on Easter Travels
Bulgarians will spend around BGN 300 M for travels during the Easter holidays show estimates of the Institute for Analysis of Tourism.
The turnover of shops and restaurants would increase by around BGN 400 M, shows data of the National Revenue Agency, quoted by bTV TV channel.
Around half a millions are expected to travel during the holidays. Around 400 000 would visit family and friends in the country and around 100 000 would travel abroad – mostly to Greece.
According to estimates of the TV channel, the Bulgarians would eat around 90 million eggs and between 4 and 5 million kozunaks (traditional Easter sweet bread).
- » Bulgarians Completed More Trips Abroad in May
- » Decrease in Russian, Ukrainian Tourist Numbers at 10-20% - Bulgarian Minister
- » Bulgarian MPs Vote to Keep Visa Regime for Russian Nationals
- » Mass Inspections Launched Across Bulgarian Seaside Resort Venues
- » Outlook on Bulgaria's Tourism Season Good Despite EU-Russia Crisis
- » Bollywood Star to Participate in Video Advertising Bulgaria as Tourist Destination