Bulgarians To Spend BGN 300 M on Easter Travels
Bulgarians will spend around BGN 300 M for travels during the Easter holidays show estimates of the Institute for Analysis of Tourism.
The turnover of shops and restaurants would increase by around BGN 400 M, shows data of the National Revenue Agency, quoted by bTV TV channel.
Around half a millions are expected to travel during the holidays. Around 400 000 would visit family and friends in the country and around 100 000 would travel abroad – mostly to Greece.
According to estimates of the TV channel, the Bulgarians would eat around 90 million eggs and between 4 and 5 million kozunaks (traditional Easter sweet bread).
- » Bansko Opens Ski Season On December 13
- » Bulgaria's Deputy EconMin Proposes Separate Tourism Ministry
- » Bulgaria's Winter Tourism to See 4.5-5% Growth in 2014 – Branimir Botev
- » Bulgaria To Spend BGN 7 M On Tourism Promotion
- » Bulgarians' Trips Abroad Rise By Almost 10% In September
- » Bulgaria Is Second Favorite Destination Among Russians