Bulgarians To Spend BGN 300 M on Easter Travels
Bulgarians will spend around BGN 300 M for travels during the Easter holidays show estimates of the Institute for Analysis of Tourism.
The turnover of shops and restaurants would increase by around BGN 400 M, shows data of the National Revenue Agency, quoted by bTV TV channel.
Around half a millions are expected to travel during the holidays. Around 400 000 would visit family and friends in the country and around 100 000 would travel abroad – mostly to Greece.
According to estimates of the TV channel, the Bulgarians would eat around 90 million eggs and between 4 and 5 million kozunaks (traditional Easter sweet bread).
- » Bulgaria's Tourism Industry 'Grew 11% Last Year'
- » Sunny Beach 2nd Cheapest Destination for UK Tourists
- » Ryanair's Sofia Flights Moved to Terminal 2 as of Monday
- » Bulgaria’s Tourism Minister Expects 40% Rise in Russian Tourists in 2017
- » Bulgaria Set to Record 8-Million Tourist Mark
- » Burgas Airport to Reopen on Saturday