Half of Bulgarian Employers Loosen Purse Strings on Easter
Despite the crisis, almost half of Bulgaria’s companies will give Easter bonuses, a study of the Bulgarian Chamber of Commerce and Industry shows.
Some 43% of employers will give incentives to their workers, usually ranging between 10-30% of their salaries, BNT reports.
The luckiest employees who are most likely to get Easter bonuses work in construction, engineering, IT and marketing.
Some 60 percent of companies will give bonuses up to BGN 200, and about one-third of all employers will pay above this amount.
Besides cash, employees may get food vouchers or even foodstuff, the study showed.
- » Bulgaria’s National Electric Company Reports BGN 425M Loss in end-Sept
- » 3 Big Outsourcing Firms to Open Offices in Plovdiv Within Months
- » Bulgaria-Macedonia Rail Line to Start Functioning in 2022
- » Flydubai Airline To Fly Between Sofia and Dubai
- » Construction of 2 New Bulgaria-Romania Bridges to Start by 2017
- » GERB Withdraws Proposal to Save KTB Through Legal Changes