Half of Bulgarian Employers Loosen Purse Strings on Easter
Despite the crisis, almost half of Bulgaria’s companies will give Easter bonuses, a study of the Bulgarian Chamber of Commerce and Industry shows.
Some 43% of employers will give incentives to their workers, usually ranging between 10-30% of their salaries, BNT reports.
The luckiest employees who are most likely to get Easter bonuses work in construction, engineering, IT and marketing.
Some 60 percent of companies will give bonuses up to BGN 200, and about one-third of all employers will pay above this amount.
Besides cash, employees may get food vouchers or even foodstuff, the study showed.
- » KEVR To Raise Gas Prices by 1.97% As Of October 1
- » BNB Chief Radev: Bulgaria's Banking System Is Stable
- » Azerbaijan, Bulgaria Agree on Gas Deliveries from 2020
- » Bulgaria to Study Options for Azerbaijani Gas Supplies - Energy Min
- » Turkey to Complete Wall with Syria in 5 Months
- » Bulgaria Doesn't Appeal Arbitration Ruling over Atomstroyexport Debt