Half of Bulgarian Employers Loosen Purse Strings on Easter
Despite the crisis, almost half of Bulgaria’s companies will give Easter bonuses, a study of the Bulgarian Chamber of Commerce and Industry shows.
Some 43% of employers will give incentives to their workers, usually ranging between 10-30% of their salaries, BNT reports.
The luckiest employees who are most likely to get Easter bonuses work in construction, engineering, IT and marketing.
Some 60 percent of companies will give bonuses up to BGN 200, and about one-third of all employers will pay above this amount.
Besides cash, employees may get food vouchers or even foodstuff, the study showed.
- » India is Increasingly Becoming an Important Trade Partner with Bulgaria
- » WizzAir Stops Most of its Flights from Bulgaria to the UK
- » New Quake Spreads Alarm, Sends Mexicans into Streets
- » Angela Merkel Tries To Reach Undecided German Voters Ahead Of Sunday Election
- » Iraqi Kurds Abroad Begin Voting In Disputed Independence Referendum
- » Europe's Youth Unemployment Poses Risk to Democracy