Half of Bulgarian Employers Loosen Purse Strings on Easter
Despite the crisis, almost half of Bulgaria’s companies will give Easter bonuses, a study of the Bulgarian Chamber of Commerce and Industry shows.
Some 43% of employers will give incentives to their workers, usually ranging between 10-30% of their salaries, BNT reports.
The luckiest employees who are most likely to get Easter bonuses work in construction, engineering, IT and marketing.
Some 60 percent of companies will give bonuses up to BGN 200, and about one-third of all employers will pay above this amount.
Besides cash, employees may get food vouchers or even foodstuff, the study showed.
- » Number of Trips of Bulgarians Abroad Rises 21% Y/Y in June
- » Air France Strike to Disrupt Sofia Flights
- » Bulgarian Energy Group BEH Places EUR 550 M Eurobond Issue - Minister
- » U.S. Delegation Visits Bulgarian Arms Maker VMZ Sopot to Discuss Expansion of Ties
- » Bulgaria Expects 10% Rise in Tourist Numbers in Summer 2016
- » Bulgaria Says Gas Link with Romania to Be Completed in Autumn 2016