Some 200,000 Bulgarians Yet to File Tax Declarations - NRA
Bulgaria’s Revenue Agency expects some 200,000 more tax declarations to be filed in the last week prior to the deadline on 30 April 2014.
So far about 300 000 declarations have been received in the National Revenue Agency (NRA), every tenth of them sent online.
By the end of the campaign - April 30, the number is expected to reach 500 000 declarations, Bulgarian private TV station BTv reports.
Physical persons, as well as sole traders, who have sent their declarations electronically by April 30, 2014 can take advantage of 5% discount on the tax amount specified in the declaration.
- » BNB Welcomes KTB Shareholders' Efforts to Work on Recovery Plan
- » Finance Ministry Reopens 10.5-Year Issue of BGN-Denominated Govt Securities at 3.12% Yield
- » KTB Shareholders Seek Sofia Meeting to Prepare Rescue Plan
- » KTB Can Be Rescued Without Special Law or Public Funds, Experts Agree
- » Corpbank Rescue Options to Be Discussed at BIA
- » Student Loans Most Popular Among Medical Students – Survey