Mexico Shaken by 7.2-Magnitude Earthquake
A powerful earthquake has hit Mexico City, shaking buildings for at least 30 seconds and causing widespread panic.
A magnitude 7.2 quake was registered at a depth of 24km in the western state of Guerrero, near the seaside resort of Acapulco, according to the US Geological Survey.
There are no reports of casualties or significant damage, but frightened residents across the Mexican capital fled their homes as the tremor began, the BBC reports.
- » G7 States Agree With UK That Russia ‘Highly Likely’ Responsible for Skripal Case
- » Toronto Van Suspect Attended Classes For Students with Special Needs
- » George Bush Hospitalised Day after Wife’s Funeral
- » Putin will take an Unprecedented Decision after his Inauguration
- » EU Regulator Investigates Alitalia State Loan
- » Population Depletion Threatens the Economies of Eastern Europe