Mexico Shaken by 7.2-Magnitude Earthquake
A powerful earthquake has hit Mexico City, shaking buildings for at least 30 seconds and causing widespread panic.
A magnitude 7.2 quake was registered at a depth of 24km in the western state of Guerrero, near the seaside resort of Acapulco, according to the US Geological Survey.
There are no reports of casualties or significant damage, but frightened residents across the Mexican capital fled their homes as the tremor began, the BBC reports.
- » Russia Urges Iran to Stick to the Nuclear Deal From 2015
- » Libyans 'Threatened' Med migrant Aid Boat
- » Philippine Police Killed 32 People in Order to Scare Drug Cartels
- » Turkey Says Kurdish Iraq's Referendum Could Worsen Situation, Lead to Civil War
- » Dozens Killed in Suicide Attack in Northeastern Nigeria
- » Facebook and Google Demand in Court Limited Access of Authorities to User Data