Ukrainian Govt Prepares Amnesty Bill
Ukraine’s interim government has prepared an Amnesty Bill for pro-Russian separatists who leave the occupied buildings and hand in their weapons.
Interim Prime Minister Arseniy Yatsenyuk has said that anyone who surrenders the occupation of the government buildings in eastern Ukraine will be pardoned by the authorities, but did not set a time limit for this, Interfax agency reports.
The bill, which still has to be voted in the Verkhovna Rada (Parliament) is also part of the agreement from Thursday’s four-party talks in Geneva, between the EU, US, Russia, and Ukraine.
- » Russia Limits Alcohol Sales during the World Cup
- » 17 Turkish Officials have Requested Political Asylum in Greece
- » Kazakhstan Moves from Cyrillic to Latin
- » The End of the Free Wikipedia Zero for Third World
- » Children in Missouri Selling Tickets for a Raffle Prize - an Automatic AR-15
- » Over 70 Civilians were Killed in Air Strikes in Syria
This is a one sided bill.
The Right Sector in Western Ukraine is still armed.
This illegal government is a joke they cant even disarm protestors in areas that they claim to control.
How long more can this illigal government cling to power?
Last week they were so desperate to cling to power they sent the army to the east to kill protesters so that they would appear strong.