Bulgarian Drivers Advised to Put Winter Tires
Bulgaria’s traffic police has warned drivers to put winter tires on their cars for travelling in the higher regions over the weekend.
The unseasonably cold weather will persist throughout the weekend, with snowfall likely in the mountainous areas. With temperatures dropping overnight, the wet surface of the roads could turn to ice in some places.
Increased road police presence is envisioned for the Easter holidays, to check for tires and alcohol.
Over half a million Bulgarians are expected to travel for the holy weekend.
- » The Road Infrastructure Agency has Warned of Snow and Strong Winds from Sunday
- » There are no More Wild Horses on Earth
- » Brussels Introduces Free Public Transport and a Ban on Movement in Case of Air Pollution
- » Municipality in Veliko Tarnovo Will Place Filters on the Chimneys in the City Agaist Air Pollution
- » New Earthquake Measuring 3.8 on the Richter Scale near Asenovgrad
- » New Earthquake of Magnitude 3.8 on the Richter Scale in Asenovgrad