Nobel Laureate Gabriel Garcia Marquez Dies Aged 87
Nobel prize-winning Colombian author Gabriel Garcia Marquez died aged 87 on Thursday, according to international media reports.
Marquez was considered one of the greatest Spanish-language authors, best known for his novel ‘One Hundred Years of Solitude’ for which he was awarded the Nobel Prize for Literature in 1982.
Garcia Marquez had been ill and had made few public appearances recently.
- » German Writer Günter Grass Dies Aged 87
- » Bulgarian Last King's Eldest Son Passes Away
- » Bulgaria Holds Day of National Mourning for Ex President Zhelyu Zhelev
- » Bulgarian Presidency Lays Condolence Book in Memory of Zhelyu Zhelev
- » International Media Pay Tribute to Late Bulgarian President Zhelyu Zhelev
- » Bulgaria Declares Day of Mourning for Late Ex-President Zhelyu Zhelev