Bulgaria Has Second Highest Growth of New Car Sales in Q1
Bulgaria posts the second highest growth of new car sales in Q1 2014, shows data of the Brussels-based European Automobile Manufacturers' Association (ACEA).
First is Portugal with a 40.5% growth, while in Bulgaria were sold 4619 new cars, or by 30.4%.
The number of new car sales in EU continues its upward trend for a seventh consecutive month.
In March they increased by 10.6% to 1 449 148 new cars, while the total growth in Q1 was 8.4%, or a total of 3 246 719.
- » Bulgarian Food Safety Agency Head Dismissed amid Extortion Allegations
- » Average Wage in Bulgaria Increased 4-fold in 2000-2015
- » Bulgaria’s State-Owned Maritsa East 2 TPP Reported Loss of BGN 38.6 M in 2014
- » Bulgarian Farmers Hit By Russia Sanctions May Expect Compensations Totaling EUR 398 000
- » Bulgarians Completed Less Tourist Trips in First Quarter of 2015
- » Bulgaria Backs Idea for Gas Ring with Romania, Hungary, Slovakia