Bulgaria Has Second Highest Growth of New Car Sales in Q1
Bulgaria posts the second highest growth of new car sales in Q1 2014, shows data of the Brussels-based European Automobile Manufacturers' Association (ACEA).
First is Portugal with a 40.5% growth, while in Bulgaria were sold 4619 new cars, or by 30.4%.
The number of new car sales in EU continues its upward trend for a seventh consecutive month.
In March they increased by 10.6% to 1 449 148 new cars, while the total growth in Q1 was 8.4%, or a total of 3 246 719.
- » Moscow, Kiev Agree to Renew Gas Flow to Ukraine
- » Bulgaria’s Producer Price Index Up 0.2% M/M in Sept 2014
- » Bulgaria to Use EU Funding to Implement 5 Energy Projects worth over EUR 4 M
- » Bulgargaz Cuts Gas Supplies to Bulgarian Heating Utilities by 50%
- » Russia, Ukraine, EU Fail to Reach Agreement in Gas Talks
- » EU Invests EUR 647 M in Key Energy Projects