Bulgaria Has Second Highest Growth of New Car Sales in Q1
Bulgaria posts the second highest growth of new car sales in Q1 2014, shows data of the Brussels-based European Automobile Manufacturers' Association (ACEA).
First is Portugal with a 40.5% growth, while in Bulgaria were sold 4619 new cars, or by 30.4%.
The number of new car sales in EU continues its upward trend for a seventh consecutive month.
In March they increased by 10.6% to 1 449 148 new cars, while the total growth in Q1 was 8.4%, or a total of 3 246 719.
- » Bulgaria Fin Min Expects 0.7% Budget Surplus as of End-August
- » Bulgaria Reports 0.9% Budget Surplus as of End-July
- » FDI in Bulgaria’s Non-Financial Sector Drops by 5.9% in 2014
- » Bulgaria 'Offers Azerbaijan Energy Cooperation Package'
- » Mining Industry Accounts for 5% of Bulgaria’s GDP – Energy Minister
- » Bulgaria’s State-Owned Railway Carrier Sees Its Market Share Shrink to 5.1%