Bulgaria Has Second Highest Growth of New Car Sales in Q1
Bulgaria posts the second highest growth of new car sales in Q1 2014, shows data of the Brussels-based European Automobile Manufacturers' Association (ACEA).
First is Portugal with a 40.5% growth, while in Bulgaria were sold 4619 new cars, or by 30.4%.
The number of new car sales in EU continues its upward trend for a seventh consecutive month.
In March they increased by 10.6% to 1 449 148 new cars, while the total growth in Q1 was 8.4%, or a total of 3 246 719.
- » 1438 Square Meters of Concrete were Removed from the Seaside of Sunny Beach Resort
- » Bulgaria’s Q4 Household Spending Rises 13%
- » Environment Minister Signs Contracts for Construction of Waste Handling Plants
- » UK to Seek EU Mutual Recognition Deal For Financial Services
- » Bitcoin is Currently over $10,000
- » Liza Minnelli Auctions Cabaret Outfit in Huge 'Downsizing' Sale