Bulgaria Has Second Highest Growth of New Car Sales in Q1
Bulgaria posts the second highest growth of new car sales in Q1 2014, shows data of the Brussels-based European Automobile Manufacturers' Association (ACEA).
First is Portugal with a 40.5% growth, while in Bulgaria were sold 4619 new cars, or by 30.4%.
The number of new car sales in EU continues its upward trend for a seventh consecutive month.
In March they increased by 10.6% to 1 449 148 new cars, while the total growth in Q1 was 8.4%, or a total of 3 246 719.
- » Sofia, Varna Property Prices Rise, Still Well Below Pre-Crisis Peaks
- » Plevneliev: Southern Gas Corridor Will Boost Europe’s Energy Security
- » Bulgaria Energy Watchdog Proposes 9.8% Rise in Power Prices
- » Burgas Miners End Strike
- » Bulgaria’s Kozloduy NPP Doubled Profits in 8 Months – Former CEO
- » 2 Miners Participating in Underground Strike Taken to Hospital