Turkish Airlines Launches Direct Flights Varna – Istanbul
A direct flight connecting Bulgaria's Black Sea city of Varna and Istanbul in just 45 minutes, will be launched in May.
Turkish Airlines and Varna airport have signed an agreement and as of 21 May 2014, there will be direct flights between the two cities 4 times a week, BGNES reports.
The flights are scheduled for Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.
In the summer tourist season the Varna Airport will see an increase in the number of flights to and from Russia as Bulgaria Air offers daily flights to Moscow.
There will be regular flights to Brussels, Luxembourg, Bremen and Rostock in May, as well.
From June start regular flights to Kiev, Oslo, Zurich, Yerevan and Dusseldorf.
- » Bulgarian Winter Resorts Register 9.2% Increase in Tourist Numbers
- » Bulgaria Looks into Options to Attract More Tourists from China
- » Bulgarian Hotel, Restaurant Owners Urge Eased Visa Regime for Russian Tourists
- » Bulgaria's Sunny Beach to Have Free Wi-Fi Coverage in Summer
- » Sofia Expects 7-10% Increase in Tourist Numbers in 2015
- » Bulgaria’s Tourism Predicts Tough Summer Season