Bulgaria’s Dimitrov to Face Third Consecutive Spaniard
Bulgaria's best tennis player Grigor Dimitrov will play against the world number 6 David Ferrer in the third round of the Monte Carlo Masters.
This will be the third consecutive match against a Spanish opponent for Dimitrov, after he beat Marcel Granollers and Albert Ramos (both 2:1 sets) in the previous rounds. What is even more curious is that if he beats Ferrer, Dimitrov will very likely face another Spaniard in the quarterfinal, the ATP leader Rafael Nadal.
Ferrer beat Dimitrov in their first 3 meetings, but the last win was for the Bulgarian in his title-winning run at Stockholm.
The match will start around 3:30 PM Bulgarian time on Thursday.
- » Bulgaria to Host ATP 250 Tournament in Sofia in February 2016
- » Sofia City Court Upholds Insolvency of CSKA Football Club
- » Bulgaria Drops Ten Positions to 78th Place in FIFA Ranking
- » Bulgarian Becomes First Vegan to Ascend Eighth Highest Peak in World
- » Boyan Petrov Becomes First Bulgarian to Ascend Eighth Highest Peak in World
- » Bulgaria's Ivelin Popov Voted Best Player in Russian Premier League for September