Bulgaria’s Dimitrov to Face Third Consecutive Spaniard
Bulgaria's best tennis player Grigor Dimitrov will play against the world number 6 David Ferrer in the third round of the Monte Carlo Masters.
This will be the third consecutive match against a Spanish opponent for Dimitrov, after he beat Marcel Granollers and Albert Ramos (both 2:1 sets) in the previous rounds. What is even more curious is that if he beats Ferrer, Dimitrov will very likely face another Spaniard in the quarterfinal, the ATP leader Rafael Nadal.
Ferrer beat Dimitrov in their first 3 meetings, but the last win was for the Bulgarian in his title-winning run at Stockholm.
The match will start around 3:30 PM Bulgarian time on Thursday.
- » Bulgaria Lost First Match Against Latvia in Davis Cup
- » Former Bulgarian Captain Stiliyan Petrov Returns to Aston Villa
- » At Least 110 Bulgarians to Compete in European Games 2015
- » Skiers Speak Out Against FIS Reaction to Dangerous Race Conditions
- » Anna Fenninger Records Second Victory at Ski World Cup in Bansko
- » Bulgaria’s Grigor Dimitrov Drops Out of ATP Top Ten