Bulgaria Is Romanian Tourists' All Inclusive Paradise
Vacations in Bulgaria are still most preferred by Romanians, writes the Romanian daily Adevarul.
The main attractions are the cheap, traditional and pleasant holidays. “This is why the trend to go to the all inclusive paradise – the Bulgarian coast – continues this year,” says the newspaper.
According to the daily, the staff at the Bulgarian resorts is always kind and smiling and the services are of the best quality. “There is entertainment for everyone, fine sand, staff speaks Romanian and the food is abundant,” writes the author.
According to the head of the Dobrich traffic police, Zhulian Minev, quoted by Bulgaria's wire service BTA, there will be increased traffic control along the I-9 main road between Durankulak and Malko Tarnovo border crossings.
Minev said the police expects an increased number of Romanian travellers who would come to celebrate the Easter holidays in the Bulgarian Black Sea resorts.
- » Holiday and Spa Expo Kicks Off in Blgaria
- » Bulgaria's Sozopol Voted 6th in European Best Destinations Ranking
- » Sofia Ranks as Cheapest European Destination
- » Bulgaria's National Statistics Clash with Ex-Govt Figures on Foreign Tourists
- » Bulgaria's Tourism Industry 'Grew 11% Last Year'
- » Sunny Beach 2nd Cheapest Destination for UK Tourists