New Coastal Center to Be Constructed At Bulgaria's Burgas Port
Deputy Minister of Transport Petar Kirov turned the first sod for the construction of a coastal center at the port in Bulgaria's Black Sea city of Burgas, Wednesday.
The construction of such a center will begin in the city of Varna as well on Thursday, Bulgarian BGNES news agency reports. Both coastal centers for vessel traffic monitoring and management and information services for the maritime transport will keep in constant connection to ensure the safe and reliable vessel traffic in Bulgarian territorial waters.
The main task of the new center at Burgas port is to increase navigation safety and to provide better conditions for rescue operations. The establishment of an electronic counter will improve the quality of service. The Operations Center for Traffic Management will monitor vessel traffic south of cape Emine.
The project is worth BGN 1.796M and is financed under Operational Program Transport.
- » Bulgaria Ranks 22nd in World Wine Production
- » Railway Forum 2016 Held in Sofia
- » Bulgaria's Debt At BGN 23.048 B
- » First Sections of North Stream 2 To Be Ready in November
- » Bulgaria MPs Set Up Committee to Investigate Fuels Market, Bobov Dol Mine
- » Tax Declarations To Be Filed Electronically Only As Of 2017