New Coastal Center to Be Constructed At Bulgaria's Burgas Port
Deputy Minister of Transport Petar Kirov turned the first sod for the construction of a coastal center at the port in Bulgaria's Black Sea city of Burgas, Wednesday.
The construction of such a center will begin in the city of Varna as well on Thursday, Bulgarian BGNES news agency reports. Both coastal centers for vessel traffic monitoring and management and information services for the maritime transport will keep in constant connection to ensure the safe and reliable vessel traffic in Bulgarian territorial waters.
The main task of the new center at Burgas port is to increase navigation safety and to provide better conditions for rescue operations. The establishment of an electronic counter will improve the quality of service. The Operations Center for Traffic Management will monitor vessel traffic south of cape Emine.
The project is worth BGN 1.796M and is financed under Operational Program Transport.
- » Bulgaria's Tourism Ministry Foresees Better Protection for Holiday Users
- » Bulgaria’s Public Procurement Agency To Be Transferred under Finance Ministry
- » Bulgaria Energy Utilities Seek Sharp Price Hikes from July
- » Bulgaria Swings to Budget Surplus of 0.3% of GDP at End-March
- » Iran Tabled Rebirth of Nabucco at Meeting with Bulgaria PM, Ambassador Says
- » Bulgaria’s Govt Creates 5 Working Groups to Manage Preparations for 2018 EU Presidency