New Coastal Center to Be Constructed At Bulgaria's Burgas Port
Deputy Minister of Transport Petar Kirov turned the first sod for the construction of a coastal center at the port in Bulgaria's Black Sea city of Burgas, Wednesday.
The construction of such a center will begin in the city of Varna as well on Thursday, Bulgarian BGNES news agency reports. Both coastal centers for vessel traffic monitoring and management and information services for the maritime transport will keep in constant connection to ensure the safe and reliable vessel traffic in Bulgarian territorial waters.
The main task of the new center at Burgas port is to increase navigation safety and to provide better conditions for rescue operations. The establishment of an electronic counter will improve the quality of service. The Operations Center for Traffic Management will monitor vessel traffic south of cape Emine.
The project is worth BGN 1.796M and is financed under Operational Program Transport.
- » Europe Has No Alternative to Russian Gas at Present – Bulgaria’s Deputy PM
- » Vidin's Waste Management Company Workers Go on Strike
- » Bulgaria’s Mining Production to Drop 5-10% in 2015
- » Bulgarian Trade Unions Threaten Strike over Terminated License of Arms Factory Dunarit
- » Bulgaria’s Cash Credit in Mobile Microfinance Deal with Unit of Philippines’ Leading Telecom
- » IMF Mission Starts Visit to Bulgaria