Car 'Flies' With 252 km/h On a First Class Road
Police traffic camera in Bulgaria's town of Vratsa intercepted a BMW doing 252 km/h at a road with a 90 km/h speed limit.
The violation happened at the exit of Vratsa in the direction of Mezdra. The chief of traffic police in Vratsa Yanko Haralampiev said the driver is not from the town.
According to Bulgarian-language media, the driver will be fined BGN 1300. Local police says this stretch of the E-79 road is favorite for speeding and they pull over at least 10 cars doing up to 180 km/h each day.
- » Introduction of Fingerprint Identification in Outpatient Sector Postponed
- » The Duisburg Casino in Germany Turns 10
- » Flu Peak in Bulgaria Expected in April
- » Austrian Ambassador Roland Hauser Tops Novinite.com's Personalities in the News Poll
- » World Fails to Match Levski's Ideal, Bulgarian President Says
- » Bulgaria, 3 Other NATO States 'Picked Russia to Defend Them if Threatened'