Car 'Flies' With 252 km/h On a First Class Road
Police traffic camera in Bulgaria's town of Vratsa intercepted a BMW doing 252 km/h at a road with a 90 km/h speed limit.
The violation happened at the exit of Vratsa in the direction of Mezdra. The chief of traffic police in Vratsa Yanko Haralampiev said the driver is not from the town.
According to Bulgarian-language media, the driver will be fined BGN 1300. Local police says this stretch of the E-79 road is favorite for speeding and they pull over at least 10 cars doing up to 180 km/h each day.
- » Boy Found Alive After Spending Five Days in Forest Near Bulgaria's Ruse
- » Gunman Storms Cinema in Germany, Leaving at Least 25 People Injured
- » Bulgaria to Have Another Sunny Summer Day on Friday
- » Four Bulgarians Die in Head-on Collision in Greece
- » Child Lost in Forest Near Bulgaria's Karlovo Has Been Found
- » Young Man Goes Missing in Maritsa River in Bulgaria's Plovdiv