Approval Ratings of Bulgaria's Parliament, President Decline - Poll
Only some 15.1% of Bulgarians approve of the work of the President, according to a study conducted between 1 -12 April 2014 by the Institute of Modern Politics.
Some 37.5% of the polled have given negative feedback on President Rosen Plevneliev's performance. A total of 31% of the respondents find it difficult to label Plevneliev's performance as either good, or unsatisfactory.
According to the results of the study, the performance of the 42th National Assembly is appreciated by 7.6% of respondents. Almost a half - 44.1% of the polled have given strongly negative assessment of the parliamentary institution.
Almost a quarter of all respondents - 23.5% are more neutral in their assessment. Some 24.8% can not tell whether or not the Parliament performs well its constitutional and societal tasks.
The levels of approval and disapproval of the work of the Council of Ministers are similar to those of the presidential institution, Darik news informs.
The study data suggests that the performance of the cabinet of PM Plamen Oresharski receives the approval of 16.9% of respondents, while 40.3% consider it unsatisfactory, and 28.2% are neutral in their assessment.
- » Parliament changes law to remove road signs warning drivers of cameras
- » BSP warns of protests unless it gets monument from state
- » PM Boyko Borisov on relations with Turkey: It is important for Bulgaria to secure its border
- » 6km queue of trucks at Kapitan Andreevo, 4km at Lesovo
- » Italian fighters to temporarily guard Bulgarian airspace
- » Blast damages wall next to NATO military area in Turkey