Approval Ratings of Bulgaria's Parliament, President Decline - Poll
Only some 15.1% of Bulgarians approve of the work of the President, according to a study conducted between 1 -12 April 2014 by the Institute of Modern Politics.
Some 37.5% of the polled have given negative feedback on President Rosen Plevneliev's performance. A total of 31% of the respondents find it difficult to label Plevneliev's performance as either good, or unsatisfactory.
According to the results of the study, the performance of the 42th National Assembly is appreciated by 7.6% of respondents. Almost a half - 44.1% of the polled have given strongly negative assessment of the parliamentary institution.
Almost a quarter of all respondents - 23.5% are more neutral in their assessment. Some 24.8% can not tell whether or not the Parliament performs well its constitutional and societal tasks.
The levels of approval and disapproval of the work of the Council of Ministers are similar to those of the presidential institution, Darik news informs.
The study data suggests that the performance of the cabinet of PM Plamen Oresharski receives the approval of 16.9% of respondents, while 40.3% consider it unsatisfactory, and 28.2% are neutral in their assessment.
- » Kosovo President Receives Bulgaria's Ambassador for Farewell Visit
- » Bulgaria Asked to Give EUR 7 M More for EU's 2015 Budget
- » Bulgaria Applies for Flood Damage Aid from EUSF
- » President Plevleniev: Bulgaria Can Meet EU's Renewables Target
- » Plovdiv Mayor Signs Contract for BGN 30 M Loan from EBRD
- » GERB Meets BSP Friday in Second Round of Coalition Talks