Construction of Bulgaia's Gas Link with Greece to Start End-2014
Work on the interconnection gas link between Bulgaria and Greece will kick off at the end of 2014, Economy Minister Dragomir Stoynev announced.
At a meeting with Azerbaijani counterpart Natig Aliev, Stoynev said Bulgaria had almost caught up with construction schedule and will be able to start looking for an investor into the interconnection as early as at the end of this month.
Building of the link could then be kicked off in the beginning of 2015 at the latest, he added, admitting that the pre-construction stage had taken too much time.
During his talks with Azerbaijan's Economy Minister, Stoynev discussed proposition by Baku to supply Bulgaria with 1 B cubic meters of gas on a yearly basis.
It became once again clear, however, that the country is not technically ready to receive the deliveries from Azerbaijan, as it is lacking infrastructure.
Prospects of liquefied natural gas (LNG) supplies through Greek ports were also on the agenda, but no final decisions were taken.
- » Russia Asks Bulgaria to Issue South Stream Construction Permits
- » South Stream Transport Terminates Production, Deliveries of Pipes
- » No Talks Yet On Gas Hub At Border with Bulgaria, Turkey’s Ambassador Says
- » Bulgaria Is Blameless For South Stream – MP
- » Energy Ministers of Bulgaria, Russia to Discuss South Stream over Phone
- » Minimum Wage in Bulgaria Increases to BGN 380 by Mid-2015
We have direct providers of Fresh Cut BG, SBLC and MTN which are specifically for lease. Our bank instrument can be engaged in PPP Trading, Discounting, Signature
Project(s) such as Aviation, Agriculture, Petroleum, Telecommunication, Construction of Dams, Bridges, Real Estate and all kind of projects. We do not have any broker
chain in our offer neither do we get involved in chauffer driven offers. We deliver with time and precision as set forth in our agreement. Our terms and Conditions are
reasonable, below is our instrument description.
DESCRIPTION OF INSTRUMENTS:
1. Instrument: Bank Guarantee (BG/SBLC)
2. Total Face Value: Min of 1M Euro/USD (One Million Euro/USD) to Max of 5B Euro/USD (Five Billion Euro/USD).
3. Issuing Bank: HSBC, London or Deutsche Bank Frankfurt or
4. Age: One Year, One Day
5. Leasing Price: 5.0% of Face Value plus (0.5+X)% commission fees to brokers.
6. Delivery: Bank to Bank SWIFT.
7. Payment: MT-103.
8. Hard Copy: Bonded Courier within 7 banking days.
All relevant business information will be provided upon request.
If Interested kindly contact me via Email:~ Maxie.firstname.lastname@example.org
Skype ID: maxil.finance