Difficult, But Successful Start for Dimitrov in Monte Carlo
Bulgaria's Grigor Dimitrov qualified for the 2nd round of the Masters tournament in Monte Carlo by beating Marcel Granollers 6:2, 4:6, 6:2.
The match was going according to plan for the Bulgarian, as he took the first set comfortably. After an even second set until 3:3, the Spaniard took his first break of serve and followed on to win 6:4.
Granollers started strong in the final set as well, taking a 2:0 lead. This served as a wake-up call for Dimitrov, who improved his game considerably and turned the score around to 6:2.
In the next round Dimitrov will play another Spaniard, Albert Ramos, ranked 101st in the world.
- » The Municipality of Burgas is Working on the Rescue of Local Football
- » Dimitar Berbatov will Join a Former Teammate and Coach in India
- » Successful Start For Bulgarian Grigor Dimitrov in Cincinnati Masters Tennis Tournament
- » Klitchko Revealed why he Gave up Boxing
- » Cristiano Ronaldo Received a Ban for Five Matches
- » Dimitar Dimitorv "Hero" was Appointed as the New Manager of Ludogorets