Difficult, But Successful Start for Dimitrov in Monte Carlo
Bulgaria's Grigor Dimitrov qualified for the 2nd round of the Masters tournament in Monte Carlo by beating Marcel Granollers 6:2, 4:6, 6:2.
The match was going according to plan for the Bulgarian, as he took the first set comfortably. After an even second set until 3:3, the Spaniard took his first break of serve and followed on to win 6:4.
Granollers started strong in the final set as well, taking a 2:0 lead. This served as a wake-up call for Dimitrov, who improved his game considerably and turned the score around to 6:2.
In the next round Dimitrov will play another Spaniard, Albert Ramos, ranked 101st in the world.
- » Ludogorets Loses 1-2 to Liverpool in Champions League Clash
- » Bulgaria Men's Volleyball Team Loses to Finland
- » Bulgaria Drops Out of Volleyball Men's World Championship after Losing to Germany
- » Michael Schumacher Discharged from Hospital to Continue Recovery at Home
- » Bulgaria Defeats Azerbaijan 2:1 in UEFA Euro Qualifier
- » 16 Bulgarians To Participate In Special Olympics