Georgi Mladenov Becomes Bulgaria’s National Basketball Coach
Georgi Mladenov is the new head coach of Bulgaria's men's national basketball team.
Mladenov's contract will be for 3 years, with the option of a 1 year extension depending on results, Sportal.bg revealed. The executive board of the Bulgarian Basketball Federation elected Mladenov with a majority of votes. The other contenders were Jovica Arsic and Lyubomir Minchev.
In the beginning of March, legendary coach Konstantin Papazov stepped down from the national team, following a huge scandal during a match of his club Levski, where he was involved in a fist fight with the opponent's manager.
The 51-year-old Mladenov last coached Beroe Stara Zagora, as well as the youth national team.
- » Grigor Dimitrov is Semi-finalist in Stockholm
- » Putin Described Russia's Olympic Problems as "Humiliation for the Country"
- » Ludogorets Defeated Sporting Braga with 2:0 and is Leader in Group C of Europa League
- » Grigor Dimitrov Progresses to the Next Round of the Stockholm Tournament
- » American Olympic Gymnast Revealed that the Team Doctor had Raped her
- » Football Super Star Lionel Messi Reached 100 Goals in the Champions League