Protesters Attempt to Storm Ukraine Parliament
A group of demonstrators have attempted to storm the Verkhovna Rada (Parliament) building in Ukraine's capital Kiev on Tuesday.
Some 20-30 people demanding the resignation of Interior Minister Arsen Avakov attempted to break into the Parliament building, but were stopped by guards, ITAR-TASS reported. Some of the demonstrators were from the extremist Right Sector group.
Representatives of the Maidan protests, which toppled the regime of Viktor Yanukovych, are among the guards.
- » France's Interior Minister: '1/3 of Terrorists Suffer From Mental Disorders''
- » France's Macron, Seeking to Re-Shape Europe, Heads East
- » French Authorities Prevented 9 Terror Attacks Just in 2017
- » Iran Ready to Create Nuclear Weapons Within 5 Days if the US Ends a Major Agreement on Uranium Enrichment
- » More than 40 Civilians were Killed in Raqqa by a Strike of the US-led Coalition
- » Barcelona Suspects Appear In Court