Bulgaria's Largest Telecom Mtel Extends License
Bulgaria's largest mobile telecom Mtel extended its license by 10 years, said the company on its website.
According to the announcement, the company owner – Telecom Austria - paid EUR 30.6 M for the license, plus an additional annual fee of EUR 2.2 M for the use of the radio frequencies.
The fee was introduced with recent amendments to the Electronic Communications Act. Previously the telecoms used the frequencies after paying an administrative fee of around BGN 300.
The licenses of the other two mobile operators – Globul and Vivacom – expire in 2021 and 2024, respectively.
- » Number of Violations Were Found Along the Northern Black Sea Cost
- » 2nd Round of Brexit Talks Fails to Produce Breakthrough on Key Disputes
- » Amazon Launched its Very Own Social Media Platform
- » British Art Trade is the Second Biggest in the World
- » Housing Prices in Bulgaria are Rising with one of the Fastest Rates in the EU
- » Former Police Officer Shoots English Tourists in Sunny Beach