Germany Starts Gas Deliveries to Ukraine
German RWE has started delivering gas to Ukraine via Poland.
RWE uses the services of Polish gas-transit company Gaz System, which has reported it will provide to Ukraine around 4 M cubic meters of gas on Wednesday, April 16, according to RBC Daily.
Under an existing agreement which will be in force until May 2017, RWE could deliver up to 10 B cubic meters of gas per year to Ukraine.
Ukraine's Energy Minister Yuriy Prodan was earlier quoted as saying that the country's EU-originated gas supplies would be secured by France and Germany.
Kiev has agreed to pay USD 386 per a cubic meter for the upcoming deliveries.
Previously, Polish gas infrastructure was used to supply Ukraine in November 2012, but the process came to a halt after Moscow offered Kiev a 30% gas price discount.
It used a special pricing regime to receive gas from Moscow before April 1, when Russia's Gazprom announced it was scrapping gas discounts and increased the cost by 80%.
- » Ex Energy Minister Seeks 10-Fold Increase in Minimum Fine for Power Distributors
- » Bulgaria Energy Minister Triggers Inspection at Energy Distributors
- » Bulgaria 'Unable to Halt South Stream Construction' - Ex-Energy Minister
- » Bulgaria's State Electricity Co 'Sells Energy Below Market Prices'
- » Project Company South Stream Bulgaria AD Is Still Operational - CEO
- » Lifespan of Kozloduy NPP Units 5, 6 May Be Extended by at least 20 Years
We have direct providers of Fresh Cut BG, SBLC and MTN which are specifically for lease. Our bank instrument can be engaged in PPP Trading, Discounting, Signature
Project(s) such as Aviation, Agriculture, Petroleum, Telecommunication, Construction of Dams, Bridges, Real Estate and all kind of projects. We do not have any broker
chain in our offer neither do we get involved in chauffer driven offers. We deliver with time and precision as set forth in our agreement. Our terms and Conditions are
reasonable, below is our instrument description.
DESCRIPTION OF INSTRUMENTS:
1. Instrument: Bank Guarantee (BG/SBLC)
2. Total Face Value: Min of 1M Euro/USD (One Million Euro/USD) to Max of 5B Euro/USD (Five Billion Euro/USD).
3. Issuing Bank: HSBC, London or Deutsche Bank Frankfurt or
4. Age: One Year, One Day
5. Leasing Price: 5.0% of Face Value plus (0.5+X)% commission fees to brokers.
6. Delivery: Bank to Bank SWIFT.
7. Payment: MT-103.
8. Hard Copy: Bonded Courier within 7 banking days.
All relevant business information will be provided upon request.
If Interested kindly contact me via Email:~ Maxie.email@example.com
Skype ID: maxil.finance
Norway and Holland have big reservoirs they have conserved as strategic reserves, exactly for a situation where some louche dictator would try to blackmail us. And many factories that now use gas can switch to oil (like they will be ordered to do when winters get severe) We did learn from the 1973 oil crisis.... Putin doesn't learn from history, he just longs back to the time when the rest of Europe was afraid of Russia.
Hahahaha, Putin wins again. Gas will be paid by Germany(contrary to gas that was not paid), who will pay Germany is not really clear. Certainly not the Ukraine because they don't have any money.
A little cold in the winter and Germany gets in troubles.
It's not a win for Germany, It's not a win for the Ukraine but it certainly is a win-win for Russia. They have guarantees that what they deliver will get paid. And that Ukraine will not attempt to sabotage the pipelines there because then Germany is finished with delivering gas and is big on the asking side.
Russian must be rolling over the floor from laughing.
Hey Optimistic, take this article and shove it up your red KGB loving ass. As you see the EU/USA/IMF will not pay a cent to Gazprom, Germany will instead supply Ukraine with new gas at a much better price than the Russians you love to ass lick.
Go Poland, Go Germany!!
Bye bye Russia, Bye Bye Putin.