Bulgarian Farmers to Get BGN 5M Boost
Bulgarian farmers will receive BGN 5M as part of an agreement between Postbank and Bulgarian Development Bank for targeted funding of agricultural producers.
Postbank loans will be offered at preferential interest rates up to 5.75 %. An additional benefit for the farmers is the lack of credit management fee, financial website Econ.bg informs.
Farmers can benefit from two types of credits - operating and investment loans. The maximum amount of funding that can be allocated under the program is BGN 500,000.
The financial institution stated that the sector is crucial for Bulgaria's economy and therefore the bank is committed to support the industry growth.
- » Bulgaria’s 2015 Arms Exports Top EUR 640 M, Up 50% Y/Y
- » Sweden’s Assa Abloy Acquires Bulgarian-Based Locking Systems Maker Mauer
- » China’s Zhengzhou Yutong Bus Co. Considering Production in Bulgaria
- » Workers to Protest Again over Closure of Tobacco Plant in Sofia
- » Bulgarian Govt Proposes to Ban Sale of Two Key Arms Firms
- » Bulgaria Ranks among Top Software Outsourcing Destinations, Studies Show