Bulgarian Farmers to Get BGN 5M Boost
Bulgarian farmers will receive BGN 5M as part of an agreement between Postbank and Bulgarian Development Bank for targeted funding of agricultural producers.
Postbank loans will be offered at preferential interest rates up to 5.75 %. An additional benefit for the farmers is the lack of credit management fee, financial website Econ.bg informs.
Farmers can benefit from two types of credits - operating and investment loans. The maximum amount of funding that can be allocated under the program is BGN 500,000.
The financial institution stated that the sector is crucial for Bulgaria's economy and therefore the bank is committed to support the industry growth.
- » Workers from Bulgarian Arms Factory Dunarit to Block Danube Bridge
- » Bulgaria’s Mining Production to Drop 5-10% in 2015
- » Economy Minister Points to IT as Fastest-Developing Industry in Bulgaria
- » Russian Economic Crisis Has Negative Effect on Bulgarian Industry - DW
- » US Sensata Building Second Manufacturing Plant in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria's Investment Agency to Establish Regional Unit in Plovdiv