Bulgarian Farmers to Get BGN 5M Boost
Bulgarian farmers will receive BGN 5M as part of an agreement between Postbank and Bulgarian Development Bank for targeted funding of agricultural producers.
Postbank loans will be offered at preferential interest rates up to 5.75 %. An additional benefit for the farmers is the lack of credit management fee, financial website Econ.bg informs.
Farmers can benefit from two types of credits - operating and investment loans. The maximum amount of funding that can be allocated under the program is BGN 500,000.
The financial institution stated that the sector is crucial for Bulgaria's economy and therefore the bank is committed to support the industry growth.
- » Miners Stage Blockade Near Bulgaria's Burgas over Lack of Payment
- » Bulgaria Backtracks on Plan to Sell Arms Firms VMZ, Kintex in 2018-2019
- » Bulgaria's Tobacco Unions Call on EconMin to Step Down
- » Chinese Investors Seek to Build New Industrial City Near Bulgaria's Plovdiv
- » OSRAM to Invest BGN 45 M in Bulgaria's Plovdiv
- » Bulgaria Has Increased Wine Exports to China, Germany, UK - Minister