Bulgarians Seldom Buy Food Online
Only 14% of the goods bought online in Bulgaria, is food, shows a recent GfK Bulgaria survey.
More than half of those surveyed have ordered ready meals for home or the office via the internet, but people are generally wary of ordering foodstuffs.
The most frequently given reason is the better safety in buying foodstuffs from the store (73%), delivery expenses (40%), the waiting period (31%) and the more complicated returns procedure (30%).
Those who frequently buy food from the internet say they do so because it is easier than going to the store (62%), the convenience of having the food delivered straight to the home (56%) and better spending planning (42%).
Besides the ordering of ready meal deliveries, people most often buy packaged goods – alcohol, coffee, soft drinks and sugar products, followed by dairy products and milk, processed meat and sausages and fresh fruit and vegetables.
- » Bulgaria Energy Watchdog Proposes 9.8% Rise in Power Prices
- » Burgas Miners End Strike
- » Bulgaria’s Kozloduy NPP Doubled Profits in 8 Months – Former CEO
- » 2 Miners Participating in Underground Strike Taken to Hospital
- » Economy Ministry Denies NEK's Blame for Miners' Delayed Salaries
- » Bobov Dol Miners Join Strike of Colleagues in Burgas