Bulgaria's Unemployment Rate Remains Unchanged In March
Unemployment rate in Bulgaria in March retained its level of 12.2%, shows data of the Employment Agency.
The percentage is unchanged, compared to January and February of this year. According to the head of the agency Asen Angelov, this was a good sign because it stopped the trend of increasing unemployment and because in winter unemployment traditionally grew.
The data of the Employment Agency shows that in March the number of people who found a job in the real economy were 18 606, which is by 5297 more than in February.
In March the newly-registered unemployed were 37 945, of which around 10 000 were young adults below the age of 29.
The number of new jobs has also increased – in March it was 18 000 – by 5500 more than in February.
- » Bulgaria's Energy Regulator to Announce New Electricity Prices
- » Bulgaria Parlt Report Blames NEK Deficits on Deals with AES, ContourGlobal, RES
- » Bulgaria C-Bank to Unveil Supervision Boosting Measures by End-September
- » Bulgaria’s Presa Daily, Tema Weekly to Cease Publishing Aug 1
- » Lot 4 of Bulgaria’s Struma Motorway Opens for Traffic on July 31
- » Bulgarian Industrial Capital Association Chair: Electricity Prices Can Remain Unchanged
It is very serious with the unemployment rate at 12.2%.
Time has come to invest in the Bulgarian population and its potential with a sustainable program for the middle class building dignity and quality of life the Bulgarian tradition and not EU tradition that causes migration.