Ukrainian Candidate for Presidency Brutally Beaten
Ukrainian MP Oleг Tsarev, a presidential candidate, has been brutally beaten by radicals in Kiev and is now in critical condition, a spokesman for the candidate said Tuesday.
Radicals have attacked two presidential candidates that were taking part in the Ukrainian talk show 'Svoboda Slova'. MP Oleg Tsarev, who is a candidate for presidency in the May 25 election, was beaten ruthlessly late night Monday after he walked out of the studios of ITCV channel. Unidentified attackers also blocked and damaged the vehicle of another presidential candidate, Mikhail Dobkin, RIA news agency reported.
After the attack, Tsarev said that he would not withdraw his candidacy from the presidential election under any circumstances, his press office stated.
"Peaceful dialogue between the authorities and all of the people in the country, the search for compromise and understanding are the only ways to solve the political crisis," Interfax quoted the politician as saying.
Tsarev is a former MP from the Party of Regions, and has chaired Ukraine's Anti-Fascist Forum since 2011. He has served as an adviser to Ukrainian Prime Minister Mykola Azarov, who was ousted in February as a result of the coup in the country that month.
- » Mark Zuckerberg Hearing at the European Parliament Today (Live Stream)
- » There were no Injured Bulgarian Soldiers in a Missile Attack in Kandahar
- » The 16th Richest Countries in the World
- » The US-China Trade War Is Postponed
- » Oil Prices Sharply Increased the Reason for This Is the Threat of the United States to Impose New Sanctions on Venezuela
- » Chelsea Owner Roman Abramovich has to Prove the Origin of his Money to Obtain a British Visa
Democrazy? My ass! Just throw out these Ukrainian idiots as clearly as long they're in power, there will never be any other political party able to take power, even after an electrion.
A parliament cannot consist of a bunch of non experienced extreme right fascists, I'm surprised Russia hasn't taken action yet, or at least, sniped down some of these clowns.