Microsoft Programming Competition Gaining Popularity in Bulgaria
One of the most prestigious global programming and IT students' competitions, "Imagine Cup", will be organized for a 12th consecutive year by Microsoft.
This year, 15 Bulgarian teams are participating in the local round of the competition, with the top 3 making it to the final in Redmond, Washington, Dariknews revealed.
Imagine Cup gathers together the world's top IT students and challenges them to devise creative projects in the areas of innovation, gaming, and socially-responsible causes. Along the years, many of the participants of the competition have gone on to realize their projects on the market.
In Bulgaria, Imagine Cup has been taking place since 2007.
- » Exhibition about Lion as Symbol of Bulgarians Still Running in Bucharest
- » Damage after Harmanli Riots Reaches BGN 0.1 M
- » Bulgaria's Weather Service Warns of Strong Winds in All Regions
- » Sofia's 1st Living Christmas Tree to Be Lit Up on Thursday
- » Bulgarian MPs Vote to Oblige Telecoms to Give Data on Missing Persons
- » Bulgarian MPs Keep Health Insurance Contribution at 8%