Microsoft Programming Competition Gaining Popularity in Bulgaria
One of the most prestigious global programming and IT students' competitions, "Imagine Cup", will be organized for a 12th consecutive year by Microsoft.
This year, 15 Bulgarian teams are participating in the local round of the competition, with the top 3 making it to the final in Redmond, Washington, Dariknews revealed.
Imagine Cup gathers together the world's top IT students and challenges them to devise creative projects in the areas of innovation, gaming, and socially-responsible causes. Along the years, many of the participants of the competition have gone on to realize their projects on the market.
In Bulgaria, Imagine Cup has been taking place since 2007.
- » Unknown Man Attacked People in a Polish Store with a Knife, 1 Dead and 9 Injured
- » Over 200 000 Bulgarian Children Live Abroad
- » Theodore Ushev Received the Order "Chevalier of Arts and Culture" of France
- » Five Brands of Butter on the Bulgarian Market Have Violations in Their Composition (Picture)
- » From 2019, Bulgaria will Vote Electronically in all Elections
- » The Municipality of Sofia will Plant a Forest near Suhodol