Microsoft Programming Competition Gaining Popularity in Bulgaria
One of the most prestigious global programming and IT students' competitions, "Imagine Cup", will be organized for a 12th consecutive year by Microsoft.
This year, 15 Bulgarian teams are participating in the local round of the competition, with the top 3 making it to the final in Redmond, Washington, Dariknews revealed.
Imagine Cup gathers together the world's top IT students and challenges them to devise creative projects in the areas of innovation, gaming, and socially-responsible causes. Along the years, many of the participants of the competition have gone on to realize their projects on the market.
In Bulgaria, Imagine Cup has been taking place since 2007.
- » Photo From Bulgarians' 2013 Protests Featured In Hollywood Film
- » EU Greenhouse Gas Emissions Dropped by Almost 2% in 2013
- » Finnish Diva Tarja Turunen With Concert In Sofia
- » Funding For Road Maintenance Siphoned Off For Other Projects
- » Thousands Suffer Power Cuts, Blackouts After Bulgaria's First Snow
- » Four Lion Cubs Born In Varna Zoo