Bulgarian Electoral Register Data for EP Elections Accessible Online
Bulgarians can check their electoral register entry and learn the address of their polling station for the upcoming European Parliament elections online.
The inquiries can be made on the website of the Chief Directorate Civil Registration and Administrative Services of the Ministry of Regional Development and Public Works http://www.grao.bg/elections/.
The website allows citizens and municipal administrations to make inquiries in electoral registers.
Holders of electronic signature certificates can also submit declarations for changing their polling station in accordance with their current address and to register the certificates issued for the alternative polling station.
Starting Monday, citizens can go to the website of the Central Electoral Commission, enter their civil identification number, and see if they have been included in the list of supporters of a certain party or coalition.
The deadline for the submission of documents for parties and coalitions expired on April 11. They had to submit petitions backed by 2500 signatures.
Following an inspection, the CEC deleted the registration of 18 political formations due to an insufficient number of valid signatures.
The deadline for the submission of documents by initiative committees backing independent candidates expires on April 14, 2014.
- » Bulgarian Electoral Commission Starts Registration for Early Elections
- » Jean-Claude Juncker Elected President of EU Commission
- » Jean-Claude Juncker To Be Approved As Head of European Commission
- » Bulgaria ex-Environment Mininster 'Might Head EP Committee'
- » Martin Schulz Re-elected as European Parliament President
- » New European Parliament to Hold Opening Session