Bulgaria's Mobile Operators Tariff Cuts Come Into Effect
Bulgaria's three mobile operators introduce lower mobile phone calls tariffs as of Monday, 14 April.
So far, phone calls were charged every 60 seconds, meaning that each call longer than 61 seconds was charged at the cost of two minutes.
The new tariff, 30+1 means every second after the 30th will be paid separately. However, in order to be able to take advantage of the new tariffs, consumers must renew their contracts.
According to the operators, however, the old tariff 60+1, would also remain into effect.
- » Mining Industry Accounts for 5% of Bulgaria’s GDP – Energy Minister
- » Bulgaria’s State-Owned Railway Carrier Sees Its Market Share Shrink to 5.1%
- » Bulgaria’s C-Bank to Replace BGN 2 Banknotes with BGN 2 Coins by end-2015
- » Bulgaria’s Business Climate Improves in August
- » Sofia’s New Integrated Municipal Waste Management System Completed
- » Trips of Bulgarians Abroad Record 16.5 % Increase in July
talked to a BOB.BG shop today - they knew nothing. called their hotline, got a funny answer: ''since we are already one of the cheapest, we do not have to follow this law''.
seems new to me: laws and regulations are made for a selected few only? but where would one complain?