Bulgaria's Mobile Operators Tariff Cuts Come Into Effect
Bulgaria's three mobile operators introduce lower mobile phone calls tariffs as of Monday, 14 April.
So far, phone calls were charged every 60 seconds, meaning that each call longer than 61 seconds was charged at the cost of two minutes.
The new tariff, 30+1 means every second after the 30th will be paid separately. However, in order to be able to take advantage of the new tariffs, consumers must renew their contracts.
According to the operators, however, the old tariff 60+1, would also remain into effect.
- » Westinghouse, Gov't to Sign Final Deal on Unit 7 Next Year - CEO
- » Bulgaria's Outgoing PM Downplays Budget Update Affair
- » Socialist MP Backs Faster Deposit Repayment for Supervised Banks
- » Moody’s Cuts Bulgarian Corpbank’s Deposit Ratings
- » Germans' Vacation In Bulgaria 52% Cheaper Than In Germany
- » Bulgaria's GERB Withdraws Support from State Budget Overhaul
talked to a BOB.BG shop today - they knew nothing. called their hotline, got a funny answer: ''since we are already one of the cheapest, we do not have to follow this law''.
seems new to me: laws and regulations are made for a selected few only? but where would one complain?