Bulgaria's Mobile Operators Tariff Cuts Come Into Effect
Bulgaria's three mobile operators introduce lower mobile phone calls tariffs as of Monday, 14 April.
So far, phone calls were charged every 60 seconds, meaning that each call longer than 61 seconds was charged at the cost of two minutes.
The new tariff, 30+1 means every second after the 30th will be paid separately. However, in order to be able to take advantage of the new tariffs, consumers must renew their contracts.
According to the operators, however, the old tariff 60+1, would also remain into effect.
- » 700 Million Worth of Investments and 2700 New Jobs for Several Months
- » Bulgaria Launched one of the Largest Agricultural Exhibitions in Europe
- » Mergermarket: Telenor Sells its Bulgarian Operator to a US Fund
- » Bulgaria is Seventh in the EU in Increase of House Prices in 2017
- » Bansko Ski Center is Shut Down Due to Hurricane Wind
- » Emirates Airlines Ordered Aircrafts for USD 16 Billion
talked to a BOB.BG shop today - they knew nothing. called their hotline, got a funny answer: ''since we are already one of the cheapest, we do not have to follow this law''.
seems new to me: laws and regulations are made for a selected few only? but where would one complain?