Celebrated Bulgarian Composer Boris Karadimchev Dies Aged 81
Bulgarian composer Boris Karadimchev passed away, Saturday at the age of 81.
In addition to many famous melodies created by him, Karadimchev was known as the longtime artistic director of the Pim-Pam choir and a professor at the National Academy for Theater and Film Arts in Sofia, Bulgaria.
Boris Karadimchev was born in 1933 in the city of Yambol. He was the author of over 300 popular songs and composed the music for more than 40 feature films.
- » Omar Sharif Dies Aged 83
- » Former Russian Prime Minister, Foreign Minister Primakov Dies Aged 85
- » Former Turkish President, PM Demirel Dies at 90
- » European Royal Families Attend Memorial Service for Bulgaria's Last King Eldest Son
- » Former Iraqi Deputy PM Tariq Aziz Dies
- » Patriarch Holds Memorial Service Marking Death of Bulgaria's Last King Eldest Son