Celebrated Bulgarian Composer Boris Karadimchev Dies Aged 81
Bulgarian composer Boris Karadimchev passed away, Saturday at the age of 81.
In addition to many famous melodies created by him, Karadimchev was known as the longtime artistic director of the Pim-Pam choir and a professor at the National Academy for Theater and Film Arts in Sofia, Bulgaria.
Boris Karadimchev was born in 1933 in the city of Yambol. He was the author of over 300 popular songs and composed the music for more than 40 feature films.
- » Patriarch Holds Memorial Service Marking Death of Bulgaria's Last King Eldest Son
- » Blues Legend BB King Dies Aged 89
- » Bulgaria's Former Vice President Atanas Semerdzhiev Dies at 90
- » Georgi Petkanov, Former Minister of Interior, Justice, Dies at 67
- » German Writer Günter Grass Dies Aged 87
- » Bulgarian Last King's Eldest Son Passes Away