Celebrated Bulgarian Composer Boris Karadimchev Dies Aged 81
Bulgarian composer Boris Karadimchev passed away, Saturday at the age of 81.
In addition to many famous melodies created by him, Karadimchev was known as the longtime artistic director of the Pim-Pam choir and a professor at the National Academy for Theater and Film Arts in Sofia, Bulgaria.
Boris Karadimchev was born in 1933 in the city of Yambol. He was the author of over 300 popular songs and composed the music for more than 40 feature films.
- » Bulgarian TV Journalist Dimitar Tsonev Dies at 56
- » Legendary Heavyweight Boxer Muhammad Ali Dies Aged 74
- » Dutch Football Legend Johan Cruyff Dies of Cancer Aged 68
- » Former Bulgarian Parliament Speaker Yordan Sokolov Dies Aged 83
- » Former UN Chief Boutros Boutros-Ghali Dies at 93
- » Legendary Bulgarian Defender Trifon Ivanov Dies Aged 50