Celebrated Bulgarian Composer Boris Karadimchev Dies Aged 81
Bulgarian composer Boris Karadimchev passed away, Saturday at the age of 81.
In addition to many famous melodies created by him, Karadimchev was known as the longtime artistic director of the Pim-Pam choir and a professor at the National Academy for Theater and Film Arts in Sofia, Bulgaria.
Boris Karadimchev was born in 1933 in the city of Yambol. He was the author of over 300 popular songs and composed the music for more than 40 feature films.
- » German Writer Günter Grass Dies Aged 87
- » Bulgarian Last King's Eldest Son Passes Away
- » Bulgaria Holds Day of National Mourning for Ex President Zhelyu Zhelev
- » Bulgarian Presidency Lays Condolence Book in Memory of Zhelyu Zhelev
- » International Media Pay Tribute to Late Bulgarian President Zhelyu Zhelev
- » Bulgaria Declares Day of Mourning for Late Ex-President Zhelyu Zhelev