Plovdiv Court Suspends Muslim Property Case
Bulgaria's Plovdiv regional court suspended a case involving the claim of the Chief Mufti's Office on four waqf properties in the city.
According to Bulgaria's public radio BNR, the court granted a request of Krasimir Ruev, lawyer of the Mufti's Office, to temporary suspend the case for the duration of the court dispute on the same properties with the Sunni Muslims organization.
Also on Friday, the Plovdiv appellate court stopped the proceedings on another property claim – on Eski mosque in Stara Zagora, after a similar request by Ruev.
According to BNR, unlike on previous court hearings, this time the situation in front of the court house, which was heavily guarded by police, was quiet.
- » A Piece of Insulation Material from an Apartment Building Fell on a Child in Shumen
- » Nude Man Lied Down in the Middle of a Boulevard in the Sofia City Center
- » Sofia will have a Second Archaeological Complex
- » Two New 'Harry Potter' Books
- » Russia is Investigating Fidget Spinners after Reports Claim they ‘Zombify’ Youth
- » Earthquake 4.1 on Richter Scale Shook Greece