Champions League Title-Favorites to Clash in Semifinal
The two teams viewed as favorites for winning the UEFA Champions League, Real Madrid and Bayern Munich, will play each other in the semifinal.
The draw for the semifinal stage took place on Friday noon in Nyon, Switzerland. Nine-time European champions Real Madrid were awarded the heavy task of challenging the reigning Champions League trophy holder Bayern Munich.
In the other semifinal, this season's big surprise Atletico Madrid will play 2012 winners Chelsea (London).
The first legs of the matches will be on the 22/23 of April, and the return legs on 29/30 April.
- » Grigor Dimitrov Loses to Poland’s Janowicz in Cincinnati Open
- » Maria Sharapova Tops World's Highest-Paid Female Athletes List Again
- » Tsonga Defeats Bulgaria's Dimitrov at Toronto Masters Semifinals
- » Bulgaria Wins Silver at Rhythmic Gymnastics World Cup in Sofia
- » Victorious Grigor Dimitrov Reaches Toronto Masters Semifinals
- » Grigor Dimitrov to Face Kevin Anderson in ATP Masters Tonight