Champions League Title-Favorites to Clash in Semifinal
The two teams viewed as favorites for winning the UEFA Champions League, Real Madrid and Bayern Munich, will play each other in the semifinal.
The draw for the semifinal stage took place on Friday noon in Nyon, Switzerland. Nine-time European champions Real Madrid were awarded the heavy task of challenging the reigning Champions League trophy holder Bayern Munich.
In the other semifinal, this season's big surprise Atletico Madrid will play 2012 winners Chelsea (London).
The first legs of the matches will be on the 22/23 of April, and the return legs on 29/30 April.
- » Bulgaria Loses to Belgium in Fed Cup
- » Bulgarian Head of State Demonstrates Football Skills at La Bombonera Stadium
- » Bulgaria Defeats Hungary, Latvia in Fed Cup
- » Bulgaria Drops to 75th Place in FIFA Ranking
- » Germany's Lothar Matthaus to Come to Sofia for Stoichkov's Birthday Show
- » ATP: Hard Work Behind Sofia Open Starting to Pay off