Champions League Title-Favorites to Clash in Semifinal
The two teams viewed as favorites for winning the UEFA Champions League, Real Madrid and Bayern Munich, will play each other in the semifinal.
The draw for the semifinal stage took place on Friday noon in Nyon, Switzerland. Nine-time European champions Real Madrid were awarded the heavy task of challenging the reigning Champions League trophy holder Bayern Munich.
In the other semifinal, this season's big surprise Atletico Madrid will play 2012 winners Chelsea (London).
The first legs of the matches will be on the 22/23 of April, and the return legs on 29/30 April.
- » Bulgaria's Grigor Dimitrov Suffers Heavy Defeat in Monte Carlo
- » Bulgaria's Dimitrov Overwhelmingly Defeats Wawrinka in Monte Carlo
- » Bulgarian Elected as Vice President of European Athletics
- » Bulgaria Climbs Four Positions in FIFA World Ranking
- » Bulgarian Olympic Committee Adopts BGN 3.45 M Budget for 2015
- » CSKA Sofia Has New Owner after Aleksandar Tomov Withdraws