Champions League Title-Favorites to Clash in Semifinal
The two teams viewed as favorites for winning the UEFA Champions League, Real Madrid and Bayern Munich, will play each other in the semifinal.
The draw for the semifinal stage took place on Friday noon in Nyon, Switzerland. Nine-time European champions Real Madrid were awarded the heavy task of challenging the reigning Champions League trophy holder Bayern Munich.
In the other semifinal, this season's big surprise Atletico Madrid will play 2012 winners Chelsea (London).
The first legs of the matches will be on the 22/23 of April, and the return legs on 29/30 April.
- » Hard win for Bulgarian volleyball team after five-set battle
- » Expected loss for Bulgaria from Brazil
- » World Famous Footballers Arrive in Sofia for All Stars 2017 Charity Match
- » Bulgaria Scores Prestigious Victory Against Olympix Champion Brazil in World Volleyball League
- » Bulgarian Children Who Overcame Cancer Won 17 Medals at Athletic Event in Moscow
- » Ivet Lalova-Collio Places 4th in Marseilles