Champions League Title-Favorites to Clash in Semifinal
The two teams viewed as favorites for winning the UEFA Champions League, Real Madrid and Bayern Munich, will play each other in the semifinal.
The draw for the semifinal stage took place on Friday noon in Nyon, Switzerland. Nine-time European champions Real Madrid were awarded the heavy task of challenging the reigning Champions League trophy holder Bayern Munich.
In the other semifinal, this season's big surprise Atletico Madrid will play 2012 winners Chelsea (London).
The first legs of the matches will be on the 22/23 of April, and the return legs on 29/30 April.
- » Bulgaria's Dimitrov Fails to Advance to US Open Quarterfinals
- » Grigor Dimitrov Defeats David Goffin, Reaches US Open 4th Round
- » Bulgaria's Ludogorets To Face Liverpool, Real Madrid and Bazel
- » Bulgaria's Dimitrov Scores US Open 1st Round Win against American Ryan Harrison
- » Bulgaria’s Ludogorets Reaches UEFA Champions League Group Stage
- » Bulgaria's Tsvetana Pironkova Starts US Open With Victory