Bulgaria's State Administration Has Over 124 000 Structures
Bulgaria's state administration currently functions through 124 177 structures, said in Parliament deputy prime minister Danielva Bobeva.
According to her, so far the Government has consolidated 14% of them and has a program for further consolidation and tightening of control on their work.
In her words, the Administration development strategy till 2020 does not envisage redundancies, but restructuring, which will improve the performance.
Bobeva also said that the rules for the competitions for jobs in the state administration will be tightened and made more transparent. Strategic management concepts will be mandatory requirements for the higher positions.
- » Novinite's Personalities in the News Poll Closes in Four Weeks
- » Bulgaria's Prolet Gallery To Present Graphics Exhibition by Veliko Marinchevski
- » Code Yellow Declared for All of Bulgaria for Saturday
- » Sofia Ethnographic Museum To Present Surva, Vasilitsa
- » Fresh Snow Catches Bulgaria Off-Guard
- » Greece Halts Trucks from Bulgaria over Bad Weather