Bulgaria's State Administration Has Over 124 000 Structures
Bulgaria's state administration currently functions through 124 177 structures, said in Parliament deputy prime minister Danielva Bobeva.
According to her, so far the Government has consolidated 14% of them and has a program for further consolidation and tightening of control on their work.
In her words, the Administration development strategy till 2020 does not envisage redundancies, but restructuring, which will improve the performance.
Bobeva also said that the rules for the competitions for jobs in the state administration will be tightened and made more transparent. Strategic management concepts will be mandatory requirements for the higher positions.
- » Bulgaria Police Arrest Car Driver Who Ran over Child and Fled
- » Driver Runs Over Child in Bulgaria's Burgas, Flees Crime Scene
- » Bomb Threats Cause Evacuation of Two Malls in Bulgaria's Plovdiv
- » Bulgaria Marks 1150th Anniversary of Conversion to Christianity
- » Bulgaria Midwife Who Wounded Baby Regularly Worked 24 Hours On Duty
- » Bulgaria’s Environment Ministry Reports Substantial Reduction in Plastic Bag Use