Bulgaria's State Administration Has Over 124 000 Structures
Bulgaria's state administration currently functions through 124 177 structures, said in Parliament deputy prime minister Danielva Bobeva.
According to her, so far the Government has consolidated 14% of them and has a program for further consolidation and tightening of control on their work.
In her words, the Administration development strategy till 2020 does not envisage redundancies, but restructuring, which will improve the performance.
Bobeva also said that the rules for the competitions for jobs in the state administration will be tightened and made more transparent. Strategic management concepts will be mandatory requirements for the higher positions.
- » 7 Districts under Code Orange Weather Alert for Heavy Rain, Strong Wind
- » Canadian Soldier Killed in Shooting Near Parliament in Ottawa
- » Code Orange Issued in Seven Bulgarian Districts Over Heavy Rains, Wind
- » 200 Bulgarian, Romanian Roma Evicted from Camp in Paris
- » Almost 90% Of Disabled People In Bulgaria Are Jobless
- » Bulgaria to Host International Astronomy Olympiad in 2015