Selfie Of The Day: Rasmussen, Plevneliev and Passy
Bulgaria's President Rosen Plevneliev, outgoing NATO Secretary-General Anders Fogh Rasmussen and former foreign minister of Bulgaria Solomon Passy took a selfie.
Passy, who is also the founder of Bulgaria's Atlantic Club, convinced Rasmussen to take a selfie minutes after he was awarded the Stara Planina Order by President Plevneliev.
Passy tweeted the selfie shortly.
Rasmussen is on a two-day visit to Bulgaria. He will have meetings with President Plevneliev, Prime Minister Plamen Oresharski, Defense Minister Angel Naydenov and Foreign Minister Kristian Vigenin.
- » Pony Runs Faster than a Train (Video)
- » Beer Spa Center Open for Visitors (Photos and Video)
- » Film Stars Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux are Separated
- » Chinese New Year 2018: What the Year of the Dog Actually Means
- » How Much Money will We Spend on Celebrating Valentines' Day
- » BNT Will Broadcast Live the Opening Ceremony of 23rd Winter Olympics