Selfie Of The Day: Rasmussen, Plevneliev and Passy
Bulgaria's President Rosen Plevneliev, outgoing NATO Secretary-General Anders Fogh Rasmussen and former foreign minister of Bulgaria Solomon Passy took a selfie.
Passy, who is also the founder of Bulgaria's Atlantic Club, convinced Rasmussen to take a selfie minutes after he was awarded the Stara Planina Order by President Plevneliev.
Passy tweeted the selfie shortly.
Rasmussen is on a two-day visit to Bulgaria. He will have meetings with President Plevneliev, Prime Minister Plamen Oresharski, Defense Minister Angel Naydenov and Foreign Minister Kristian Vigenin.
- » Brangelina Got Married In France
- » BBC's 'Sherlock' Makes Off With 7 Emmys
- » Stylish Grigor Dimitrov Poses for American Vogue
- » Maxim Behar Joins Ice Bucket Challenge to Help Flood-Stricken Mizia
- » Steven Seagal Performs In Crimea, Wears T-shirt With Putin's Face
- » Christian Louboutin, Angelina Jolie Design Exclusive Maleficent Shoes