Selfie Of The Day: Rasmussen, Plevneliev and Passy
Bulgaria's President Rosen Plevneliev, outgoing NATO Secretary-General Anders Fogh Rasmussen and former foreign minister of Bulgaria Solomon Passy took a selfie.
Passy, who is also the founder of Bulgaria's Atlantic Club, convinced Rasmussen to take a selfie minutes after he was awarded the Stara Planina Order by President Plevneliev.
Passy tweeted the selfie shortly.
Rasmussen is on a two-day visit to Bulgaria. He will have meetings with President Plevneliev, Prime Minister Plamen Oresharski, Defense Minister Angel Naydenov and Foreign Minister Kristian Vigenin.
- » France is Considering a Ban on Smoking in Movies
- » 21st Century Fox in $90 million Settlement Tied to Sexual Harassment Scandal
- » Netflix May not be Able to Fire Kevin Spacey From House of Cards
- » Bulgarian Traveler Crossed North America on Foot
- » Darkness Rises in the Latest Teaser for Star Wars: The Last Jedi
- » Kevin Spacey Seeks Treatment as More Stars Face Harassment Claims