Plevneliev, Democrats to Discuss Extraordinary Situation in Bulgaria
Leaders of Bulgarian Reformist Bloc, a coalition of democrats, will meet with President Rosen Plevneliev to discuss the extraordinary situation the country is facing.
The meeting will include discussions of the risks to national interests, threats to Bulgaria’s EU membership and the suspension of European funds , as well as the opportunity to obtain lower gas prices through membership in a European common energy bloc, Dnevnik reports.
The meeting with President Plevneliev is the first in a series of political consultations by the Reformist bloc who requested to meet with the Bugarian Socialist Party (BSP), Movement for Rights and Freedoms (DPS) and the opposition GERB, as well.
The goal of the political consultations is to protect Bulgaria’s national interest and to work for the country’s European future, Dnevnik ifnroms.
- » Boyko Borisov in Belgrade: The EU has Wise and Secure Balkans
- » A Memorandum of Understanding and Cooperation Between the Two Prosecutor's Offices of Serbia and Bulgaria
- » Nearly BGN 1.5 Billion is the Budget of Sofia for 2018
- » Today Begins the Real Part of the Experimental Repair of the ''Trakia'' Highway
- » More Than 5000 Bulgarian Villages Can Apply for Euro Fundings For Wi-Fi
- » Restaurants and Cafes do not Comply with the Smoking Ban