Plevneliev, Democrats to Discuss Extraordinary Situation in Bulgaria
Leaders of Bulgarian Reformist Bloc, a coalition of democrats, will meet with President Rosen Plevneliev to discuss the extraordinary situation the country is facing.
The meeting will include discussions of the risks to national interests, threats to Bulgaria’s EU membership and the suspension of European funds , as well as the opportunity to obtain lower gas prices through membership in a European common energy bloc, Dnevnik reports.
The meeting with President Plevneliev is the first in a series of political consultations by the Reformist bloc who requested to meet with the Bugarian Socialist Party (BSP), Movement for Rights and Freedoms (DPS) and the opposition GERB, as well.
The goal of the political consultations is to protect Bulgaria’s national interest and to work for the country’s European future, Dnevnik ifnroms.
- » NSI: Poverty Line for Bulgaria Was BGN 308.17 in 2016
- » Trade Union in Interior Ministry to Consider Protests Against Low Wages
- » Trial of Burgas Airport Terrorist Attack Fails to Start for 5th Time
- » 6 from Judges’ Quota Elected for Bulgaria’s Next Supreme Judicial Council
- » The Bulgarian Justice Minister is on a Working Visit to Brussels on 19 and 20 June
- » PM Boyko Borisov: 'Any Administrative Burden or Delay Create Tension in Society