Ukraine's Gas Supplies for Europe 'Enough for Three Months'
Ukraine has gas reserves which could suffice for three-months supplies to Europe, the country's Energy Minister Yuriy Prodan said.
He told the Bulgarian National Radio that, in case of halting supplies to Ukrainian end users, Europe's energy delieveries will be guaranteed until June.
Ukraine stopped pumping fresh Russian gas into its energy system on Wednesday, amid a pricing dispute with Russia's energy giant Gazprom.
- » Price of Natural Gas in Bulgaria May Drop by over 13.6% as of October
- » Watchdog OKs Agreement between Bulgaria’s National Power Co, ContourGlobal Maritsa East 3 TPP
- » Bulgarian Authorities Place Seals on 660 Tonnes of Fuel amid Filling Station Probes
- » US-owned TPP AES Bulgaria Finalizes Agreement with National Power Utility
- » Bulgarian PM Points to Trans-Caspian Pipeline as Step Towards Energy Diversification
- » Bulgaria Ready to Start Building South Stream Immediately, Former Energy Minister Says