Ukraine's Gas Supplies for Europe 'Enough for Three Months'
Ukraine has gas reserves which could suffice for three-months supplies to Europe, the country's Energy Minister Yuriy Prodan said.
He told the Bulgarian National Radio that, in case of halting supplies to Ukrainian end users, Europe's energy delieveries will be guaranteed until June.
Ukraine stopped pumping fresh Russian gas into its energy system on Wednesday, amid a pricing dispute with Russia's energy giant Gazprom.
- » Bulgaria 'Unable to Halt South Stream Construction' - Ex-Energy Minister
- » Bulgaria's State Electricity Co 'Sells Energy Below Market Prices'
- » Project Company South Stream Bulgaria AD Is Still Operational - CEO
- » Lifespan of Kozloduy NPP Units 5, 6 May Be Extended by at least 20 Years
- » Life Extension of Units 5, 6 of Kozloduy NPP Proceeds as Planned- Watchdog Chair
- » Westinghouse Voted BBLF Member