Ukraine's Gas Supplies for Europe 'Enough for Three Months'
Ukraine has gas reserves which could suffice for three-months supplies to Europe, the country's Energy Minister Yuriy Prodan said.
He told the Bulgarian National Radio that, in case of halting supplies to Ukrainian end users, Europe's energy delieveries will be guaranteed until June.
Ukraine stopped pumping fresh Russian gas into its energy system on Wednesday, amid a pricing dispute with Russia's energy giant Gazprom.
- » US-EU Energy Council Backs Bulgaria-Greece Gas Link
- » Gazprom Puts Forward New South Stream Route
- » Bulgaria's NEK Repays EUR 309 M Debt to Local Unit of U.S.-based AES Corp
- » Bulgaria’s BEH Signs EUR 535 M Loan Deal to Repay Debt to Units of AES, ContourGlobal
- » Competition Regulator Carries out Inspection at OMV Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria's Competition Watchdog Conducts Inspections at Shell, Eko