Ukraine's Gas Supplies for Europe 'Enough for Three Months'
Ukraine has gas reserves which could suffice for three-months supplies to Europe, the country's Energy Minister Yuriy Prodan said.
He told the Bulgarian National Radio that, in case of halting supplies to Ukrainian end users, Europe's energy delieveries will be guaranteed until June.
Ukraine stopped pumping fresh Russian gas into its energy system on Wednesday, amid a pricing dispute with Russia's energy giant Gazprom.
- » Bulgaria’s Fuel Production, Imports Increase Substantially in March
- » Bulgaria's Energy Regulator Proposes 2 % Increase of Electricity Prices from July 1
- » Ex-PM Demands Lukoil Bulgaria's Crude Import Contracts
- » EU Funding is Available for Bulgarian Gas Hub Construction, Minister Petkova says
- » Lukoil Bulgaria Threatens to Sue Risk Management Lab over Damaging Allegations
- » Launch of Power Exchange Will Not Lead to 30-40% Price Spike – Watchdog Chair