Ukraine's Gas Supplies for Europe 'Enough for Three Months'
Ukraine has gas reserves which could suffice for three-months supplies to Europe, the country's Energy Minister Yuriy Prodan said.
He told the Bulgarian National Radio that, in case of halting supplies to Ukrainian end users, Europe's energy delieveries will be guaranteed until June.
Ukraine stopped pumping fresh Russian gas into its energy system on Wednesday, amid a pricing dispute with Russia's energy giant Gazprom.
- » Foreign Ministers of Serbia, Hungary Cite South Stream as Project of Mutual Interest
- » South Stream 'No Longer A Priority' for Italy
- » Construction Permit, Environmental Impact Assessment of Belene NPP Expire
- » Westinghouse Deputy VP Arrives in Bulgaria
- » Bulgargaz Has No Reason to Seek 2% Price Hike, Regulator Says
- » Bulgargaz Asks For 2.07% Hike Of Gas Price